Chapter 4

Me and my parents waited about 10 minutes before Golden Freddy talked to me.

'Have them close their eyes. We don't want to have them have heart attacks,' he told me.

I nodded.

"Umm... This may sound weird and confusing, but uh... Close your eyes please," I asked them.

They shrugged and did as told. I got up as soon as I heard a knock at the door and let everyone in. Of course they teleported in so yea.

Golden Freddy sat in his usual form in the center with Shadow Freddy next to him. The puppet stood on the ground next to them.

"Glad you guys could make it. What do you want me to do next?" I asked them.

"Come sit by us and you can take it from there," the puppet explained.

My parents's eyes were still closed as I sat down in between the Freddys. I took deep breaths before talking to my parents.

"I warn you again, they are different than what you would expect and much bigger. So please don't freak and when you are ready, you can open your eyes," I told them.

My heart pounded in my chest as I waited. My father was the first to open his eyes as I hung my head down low.

"Honey, why are these here?" He asked.

"I have told you before. They are my friends that would do anything to protect me. They are friendly and different," I picked up my head.

"They are robots and robots don't move or do anything hand like. I think we need to help you through this," he explained.

"That wouldn't be necessary Mr. (L/n). You won't understand what is going on. She is danger and we are trying our best to protect her from that," I heard the puppet's voice.

He didn't move a single joint.

"Who said that?" My mother opened her eyes.

"Me," the puppet moved and looked towards them.

He moved around and backed up. My parents's jaws dropped. They couldn't believe there eyes or ears. Golden Freddy laid his legs down and patted his lap. I looked at him to see his white pupils.

I sighed playfully and scooted into his lap. Shadow Freddy started moving too. My parents were now terrified as they were now standing behind the couch.

"I told you. They were different, they were much bigger, and totally not what you were expecting. Go ahead to call me crazy. I won't care because he is after me. He is the one to cause my eye to be this way. He has marked me his. I need the protection I need from them as they are the only ones who could officially get rid of him," I pointed to my eye and hickeys.

They went wide eyed as I got up. I went downstairs to change and came back up to be in my crop top with a bra on and pajama pants. My robotic arm was now fully visible. I sat down on the floor as my parents were on the couch, slightly calmer.

"So... This is Shadow Freddy, Golden Freddy, and Puppet," I assumed his name.

The all nod to their names. Puppet took his name as it was and sat down. Each robot was a bit closer than when I left to change.

"But who gave you the arm?" My mother asked.

"That is something I will explain more in depth later. For right now, Puppet did. Only for a reason," I said.

They nod.

"And don't be afraid. You can come closer. They won't bite," I smiled.

"Foxy bites though. Right now he has been shut down due to technical issues me and Puppet are still working on," Golden Freddy explained.