Chapter 34

I woke up twitching a little every now and then. I looked around to be in Puppet's box. Something must have been disturbing him for me to be in here. My right eye was open and working again. I sighed and let the hair down across my left eye. I twitched.

This will be fun.

I opened the box and stood up. It was nighttime as I stretched twitching again.

'I hope this twitching can be cured,' I thought to myself.

"You're awake. We thought you weren't ever going to wake up," Puppet said coming into the room.

"How long *twitch* was I out?" I asked annoyed.

"For at least 6 and 1/2 months now," he replied.

I went wide eyed.

"Yea, we fixed you the best we could. Unfortunately, you will be stuck with those twitches. We can't figure out how to fix that," he explained.

I looked away and got out of the box.

"Hmm.... *Twitch*."

My twitches included a short, high pitched squeak. Puppet giggled to it as I glared at him. They were cute and a little funny, but me having these from now on is not funny. I bared my teeth.

"Don't laugh...." I said right before another twitch came.

I went red as soon Puppet started laughing. I shook my head and walked passed him. I saw Oliver and my amigos sitting at a party table eating away at pizza. I decided not to go see them until Alex saw me. He was facing towards me and called out my name.

"(Y/n)!" He stood up as I was about to turn away and head into my room.

He rushed up to me and tackled me in a hug. Luckily I didn't twitch at that time or I would've probably fell backwards. My arms were locked down so I couldn't get out of his grip. They must've had a day off because they weren't wearing their uniforms.

The others rushed up to me as I finally pushed Alex off. I twitched which caused gasps from them.

"What happened to you? We were all worried," Oliver said.

"I've been having a very big issue that lead to *twitch* that," I said unhappy.

I heard barking from Gaurdian as he rushed towards me. I looked at him and went wide eyed. He wouldn't be able to stop in time so I moved out of the way as he slid on the tile floors. He came to a stop right where I was just standing and got up.

"Hey um, I wouldn't embrace (y/n) anymore. She's having a difficult time and may be having one for the rest of her life," Shadow said as I placed a hand on the back of my neck.

I twitch.

Gaurdian whined as the others gasped. I slowly backed away before teleporting to my show room. I shut the doors and walked over to my stage where I sat down on the edge. I leaned forwards onto my hands to support my head. They were placed on my forehead as I looked down. I lost my mom, my dad, and had a hellful life. Why must it only get worse?

I sighed as Shadow appeared behind me on stage. I don't react as I twitched AGAIN. He sat down next to me and looked at me. To be honest, these twitches hurt a little. Shadow broke the silence.

"Are you doing alright? You don't seem to be yourself," he asked.

"N-no. I just lost my mom *twitch* and almost died from my chest cavity *twitch* being filled with oil ending up in me having these twitches," I explained and sighed.

"If you want we can try again to find the source for your twitches and make them stop," he suggested.

"I don't know. I don't think it will be much good. I'm afraid I'll only get worse," I said.