Chapter 15

3 months passed by since my terrifying adventures. I had gotten a robotic hand about a week after. It worked great. A bit better than a human hand. Because I came home, Puppet is letting me do anything. Well, almost anything. I still can't see Memphis even though we still see each other secretly.

I had gotten a whole camera set so I could post videos on YouTube. Unfortunately, no one believes me that I am who I am which is good. I did take the camera with me upstairs a couple of times but they still didn't believe me. I would just go with the flow.

Well, that was going to change. I decided to do a live on YouTube in my robotic form. I started up everything and went robo. The camera was set. I already saw a couple of people watching.

"Hey guys!!! I decided to do something a little different today. This may look fake and I know, but it isn't. I will show you more if you change your minds about me. You see I'm in my robot form. I know I know, there is no such thing as having multiple forms. I'm different though. Please ask away if you have any questions," my robotic voice taking into action.

'Show us this isn't fake,' Shadowfox19 asked.

"I will do that," I said.

I pressed my chest to open up my chest cavity. Inside was just an endoskeleton, tubing, and wires. I took my paw off of my endoskeleton and stuck it inside of me.

"I told you I was different," I said.

'How do we know that isn't edited?' Maddieiscool asked.

"Guys this is going live. I can't edit it while recording live," I replied.

'Show us more,' Dannyphanton12345 demanded.

I rolled my eyes and went human. I fixed my suit. I looked back up into the camera. I heard a knock at my door. I looked at it confused before opening it. Someone I didn't know was at the door with Puppet behind him.

"Oh my god!!!! It's you (y/n)!!!!! Aagghhh!!!" He yelled.

"Thanks Puppet. Please do expect more," I smiled and chuckled.

"I can't believe you are real!!" He yelled again.

I got back in front of the camera.

"Sorry guys, looks like a fan of mine decided to have a visit. What might your name be?" I asked him as he stood next to me.

"My name is Alexander aka Drumbunny158," he replied.

"Well, welcome to Freddy's Alexander. I'm so glad you could come," I smiled at him.

"Same!!! You guys, you need to come here. She does love at Freddy's. She is who she is. Please believe me," he begged.

I walked off camera and went robot. There was another knock at the door. I opened it to meet Zach King himself. He looked up at me as I towered over him. Alexander had turned.

I turned around and went back to the camera. I had to stand back more because of my height.

"Anymore questions? Please do ask more. I love to explain," I said.

'Could you go into your fluffy bunny form?' Shadowfox19 asked.

"Well of course Shadowfox," I went fluffy.

I shrunk a little. Another knock was at the door. I walked up to the camera and turned it towards the door. I grabbed it instead and put my hand towards it. The door opened up. I smiled to see another person.

"Why don't we go upstairs? My room isn't big enough to hold everyone," I chuckled.

They all agreed as I also grabbed my laptop to see the questions. I went human and walked upstairs to the lobby. Golden Freddy was a bit upset that I had come up to do a live session with so many other people. I set the laptop and camera down in front of my stage. I turned the lights on as everyone that was here gasped.