Chapter 33

The chit kinda ended when Oliver rushed into the room. I stood up quickly as fear entered her eyes. I looked at her with worry as she walked up to me. I held her by her upper arms.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked.

"Your mother, she's in the hospital," she said as tears ran down her cheeks.

Now it was my turn to become scared. I said nothing else as I backed away with my mouth open a little.

"We were just out shopping when we heard a shot. Your mother had a wound in her stomach. I'm sorry," she apologized trying to comfort me.

My chest sparked once more as my breathing sped up. I'm gonna kill whoever shot my mother. She was the only person I had left to really rely on. Who and why did they shoot her? I started to shake as I looked away.

"(Y/n)?" Shadow called my name.

My head twitched along with my hands. I was anger yet really scared. I looked up at Shadow without another word and started walking towards the door at a fast pace. I whistled loudly once outside as Gaurdian rushed up to the restaurant. He noticed my scared was and anger.

"What happened?" His right head asked.

"Please, take me to the hospital," my voice in that wacky way with the words from different music parts.

Gaurdian became very worried from the way I got on. I had a little bit of a trouble trying to get onto his back as I got comfortable.

"What's going on?" Gaurdian's left head asked.

I don't reply as Gaurdian starts running. He soon takes off into the air as black tears stream down my cheeks and robotic plates. My glassy eye starting to not work as I clip the hair back for my left eye. My eyelid closed for my right eye as Gaurdian flew at full speed. He flew twice as fast as the traffic before slowing down. He landed at the front doors of the hospital as I got off before he even touched the ground. I stumbled a little bit.

I ran inside and started teleporting out of control again. I soon stopped myself at the front desk and the nurse behind it quickly gets up and leads me down the hallway. She leads me upstairs as Gaurdian was following close behind. We came to a stop in front of a door. I looked inside to see my mother laying in a hospital bed with her eyes closed. I rush in and went to her bed side.

"I'm so sorry (y/n). What happened?" Gaurdian's middle head asked.

"She was shot," my voice still wacky.

"And, what happened to your voice?" He asked again.

I don't reply as my mother opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, you're here," she said weakly.

I smiled and bent down next to the bed.

"Who did this?" I asked.

"A man. He wore black so I couldn't tell," she explained.

I looked away from her with an angry look.

"Don't go out and get him. You'll only cause suspicion and possibly have your business fall apart. Leave him be and the cops will take care of him," she said as my chest sparked again.

I calmed down.

"You sure?" I asked.

My voice was tiring me out.

"I am," she continued to smile.

I looked away again as Gaurdian laid down behind me. I sat on my knees as mother held my hand that was on the bed. I looked at her hand and smiled.