Chapter 28

I woke up to be full of energy. I took a deep breath in and out. I stretched as the cords that had plugged into me unplugged themselves. I got up and stretched. I decided to add a window to the wall above my desk. I wanted it to be small. I was under the ground a ways so I made it look like it was looking out just above the ground. It acted like a normal window while calculating the way the sky look and where the sun was right now.

The sky was clear with the sun just now popping up over the horizon. It was pretty as I found my hat on the desk. I smiled and picked it up. I placed it on my head as the coat and cane came up to me. I smiled more and put the coat on. I grabbed the cane and teleported upstairs. I appeared in front of the main stage. It wasn't quite 6 yet so everyone was still up.

They all said greeted me as I talked with them. We talked about some stuff like how are you doing, are you ready for the day, and all. I happily chatted away as the doors opened up to the bell. It was 6 now and the children are running in. I teleported into my office to be greeted by Scott. He was sitting in the office chair all leaned back and relaxed. He had his feet up on the desk and his hands behind his back. His hat over his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and walked up next to him. He didn't wake up as I pushed the chair inwards. The chair rolled inwards and tipped back. Scott fell to the while waking up. He hit the floor as I stood over him with my arms crossed. He went wide eyed and got up.

"I'm gonna have the animatronics come after you if you just sleep and never hear the bell ring," I smiled.

"I would love to experience that myself actually. Would you mind doing that?" He asked.

"If you don't mind being stuffed in a Fazbear suit then yes. But when the bell rings for 12, your powers will be unavailable. You have to survive like a regular employee doing the job," I said.

"I can do that," he smiled.

"I hope you can. Your shift starts tonight and the phone will ring for what you will need to be doing and such," I smirked.

"I know something is on your mind because I've seen you smirk like that," he said.

"I know. I want you to be ready for your worst nightmare," I smiled and uncrossed my arms.

I held my hand out to have the cane fly up to it. I grabbed it and leaned on it forwards.

"Have fun, I will see you tonight," I said and teleported away.

I teleported into the Parts and Service room on the table in a sitting position. The can laid next to me as the older models walked in. They greeted me and asked me what I wanted.

"We will be having Scott as a regular nightgaurd. His powers will become unavailable from 12-6. He will be starting tonight so go at him as if he was and endoskeleton out of his suit. Alright," I explained.

They cheered in excitement and was so ready to go at him like they used to. I smiled.

"What night will we go out on?" Foxy asked.

"Night 3. Start out slowly and become more aggressive throughout the rest of the nights. Here is the layout of the pizzaria to start planning your plan of action. If you have any questions, I will be in the lobby," a huge paper appeared with the layout of the pizzaria.

It hung on the back wall of the room. I teleported in the lobby after grabbing my cane. I appeared next to the stage. I leaned back against the wall and looked about to all of the kids. They were having a fun time. My four amigos came out from behind a door next to me that went under the stage. They greeted me as I pulled them to the side.

I explained what was going to happen tonight and that they can hang in my room. They agreed as I had told them about their aggression that would build up over the nights. They definitely said they were going to my room to stay out of that trouble. Toy Freddy walked up to us and asked what was going to happen after overhearing our conversation.