Chapter 7

It's been 18 years since my insanity kicked in. I was very upset with myself and so we're the others. I stayed in my room ever since. I was locked in there during the day and unlocked at night.

I haven't been out. I did sneak some knives into my room the first couple of nights and cut my walls and arm. I completely forgot about my family and my friend and whoever else. That was when a knock was at the door.

I didn't move from the floor in the center of my room. My room was trashed with all of my belongings all over the floor. My bed was in pieces in the corner. The light turned on in my dark room. I heard a gasp.

"(Y/n)?" Asked a male/female.

I didn't move or talk.

"(Y/n), please answer me," he/she begged

I turned my head a tiny bit but not anymore than that.

"(Y/n), please," he/she continued to beg.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened to you 18 years ago and I know you may not want anyone to disturb you but at least interact with me."

"There is nothing to interact with," my voice completely robotic and a bit low.

I haven't talked in years and my voice was trashy.

"Yes there is. Talking is interacting," he/she said.

"Who the fucking hell are you and why are you here?!" I snarled.

I stood up and turned. The male/female looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Don't you remember me? I'm (f/n). Your best friend," he/she said.

"I know no one of the name," I scoffed.

I took out a knife and stabbed the wall with it. This scared (f/n). I didn't know him/her nor anyone else. Just myself.

"I came here for you to see your son/daughter," he/she said.

I froze. A memory flashed through my mind about having a baby. I closed my eyes tightly.

"Go," I said.

"I'm not leaving," he/she argued.

I took the knife out of the wall and threw it at (f/n). It missed her face by an inch. She froze to my sudden reaction. I stared at him/her dead on. He/she got really scared and slowly went back upstairs. He/she turned his/her back and went up quickly.

I heard talking and a lot of yelling at the top of the stairs. I grabbed the knife I threw and held it in my left hand. I turned my back to hear fast footsteps behind me. They soon stopped as I heard a gasp. I never turned around as I walked back to the center of my room.

I wore my uniform. It was clean as I had just washed it not too long ago. My hair was clean and pulled back. I did take care of my hygene through the years still. My mental status was decreasing.

"Mom?" I heard a young boy's/girl's voice.

I turned slowly to see a young male/female. (Male) he wore a black suit and had brown eyes with hazelnut brown hair. (Female) she wore a crop top with a jean skirt with tuffles at the bottom edge. She had sky blue eyes and light brown hair.

I shook my head and turned back around. I eventually sat on the floor. He/she walked up behind me as I played with my knife. I felt his/her hand on my shoulder. My right shoulder.

"Please answer me. I came to see you," he/she said.

"I know," my voice scared him/her.

"At least come upstairs to visit with us."