Chapter 17

The bus pulled up in front of my home resteraunt. We all got off as I went back to purple to not get Puppet upset. I was the first one off the bus as I run inside and to my room. I ran past Puppet, Golden Freddy, and Shadow Freddy.

Once in my room, I shut and locked the door. I leaned my back against it and slowly slid to the floor with my knees up to my chest. I took a deep breath. I got back up and saw Memphis on my bed.

"Alright. You had a surprise for me. I'm here," I walked up to him.

"It's right in front of you," he said.

"I don't understand," I said confused.

I changed from purple to red and black. Memphis opened his eyes and scooted over farther from the edge of the bed. He patted the spot next to him. I rolled my eyes and laid in bed with him. He turned to his side to face me. He put an arm around my stomach.

He held on tightly as I rolled my eyes. I tried to push him off of me as I felt his tail wrapping up my legs. I crossed my arms. I knew I was going to be able to move. I heard a knock at the door. I tried to get away. His grip only tightened. Even his tail tightened around my legs.

I hissed. I put my hand up and swung it slowly inwards. The door unlocked and swung open. I took my hat off and put it on Memphis's face. He didn't seem to be bothered by it. Sarah was in the doorway as I struggled to sit up. He only tightened his grip. I started growling.

I used my finger on my right hand and started digging it slowly into his arm. He hissed and retreated his arm. I took this chance to get half of my body off the bed. His tail didn't let go.

"Can you come help?" I asked while crossing my arms while being upside down.

Sarah nodded her head and came to my side. She grabbed my arms as I uncrossed them. She started to pull. I tried to shift my legs up and down to loosen the grip. Instead of loosening the grip, we ended up pulling Memphis off the bed.

He tried to stop but failed. He hit the ground. I started to laugh along with Sarah. She fell onto her back as a bark was heard. I froze and sat up into a sitting position. I looked under the bed to see 2 glowing red eyes. I started to try to back away.

The red eyes got rushed forwards. I used the rest of my strength to be jumped on. On my chest was a hellhound pup. It had its 3 heads. The middle head was panting with a smile on my face. Memphis let me go as I gently put the pup down on the floor next to me so I could get up.

I was on my knees when I picked it back up. It was very cute and loved to cuddle. It climbed up and wrapped from my left shoulder to my right one and around the back of my neck. I giggled to its behavior. I got up to my feet.

"Damn girl, you can't stay still," Memphis said.

"Well, you shouldn't have had a really tight grip on me. It started to hurt so I got you back to let me half way go. So I shouldn't be blamed," I remarked back.

"Well, ok then," he got up.

I fixed my outfit as the hellhound stayed up on my shoulders. It was quite impressive to stay up there while I moved where it could fall off.

"Now, that is a hellhound pup. I got it from hell when of of Satan's hellhounds gave birth. He is already attached to you and knows who to protect because of the way it is behaving towards you. Now, he should already know what to do and should be able to listen to your commands. You can name him. You just have to tell him 'Your name will be' then you pick a name and say that with the name. Do you understand?" He explained.

"I do," I nodded my head.

I looked at my new pet and started to think of a wonderful name for him. I couldn't think of one right away so I shrugged.