Chapter 13

I felt the black limo come to a stop as I scooted to the door. Abaddon happily opens it as I see (f/n) opening the door confused. I saw (c/n) pull up into the driveway as I got out after taking Abaddon's hand as he lightly pulled me out. I had gotten out with a serious look.

(C/n) ran up to me and tackled me with a hug. I didn't mind it and smiled. I hugged back. (F/n) walked up to us with more confused look. I looked up at him/her. I smiled kindly and lovingly.

"Long time no see (f/n). Please come with me. We have lots to talk about," I invited her.

"(Y/n)? Is that really you?" He/She asked.

"Why, you haven't changed a bit. It is me (f/nk/n) (friend's nickname)," I chuckled.

He/She put her hands up to her mouth before coming up closer to hug me. (C/n) let go to let (f/n) hug me alone. He/She had a good grip on me as I hugged back.

"Now, time to go get my parents," I told him/her as tears rolled down his/her cheeks.

He/she nodded and let go. He/she got in as well as (c/n). I nodded to Abaddon.

"I'm sure you know where to go next. Right?" I asked.

"I do," he smiled.

I smiled back and got in. Abaddon closed the door and got into the driver's seat. The car started to move once more as I took my seat next to the window up front.

"This is wonderful (y/n). How did you get it?" (F/n) asked.

"It was a gift from a very good friend," I replied with a smile.

"He/She won't say who this friend is till later," (c/n) told (f/n).

(F/n) nodded.

I checked the time while crossing my leg over the other. It was now a quarter til noon. A few more minutes passed by as the limo comes to another stop. I smiled. I got up and out with Abaddon pulling me a little and held the door open.

My parents come out the door as I fixed my suit. My hat fell off inside. I snapped my fingers and held my hand out as the hat appeared in my hand. I put it on.

"This is really weird for me to see my parents on the porch looking at a wonderful limo and not recognize their own daughter which is fine with me," I smiled.

"(Y/n)? Oh (y/n), we thought we lost you," my father said while running up to me.

He grabbed me by the waist and picked me up while spinning in circles. I laughed to his reaction as he set me back down to hug me. My mother came down too to hug me. I smiled and closed my eyes.

I reopened them and broke away from the hug.

"Where have you been?" My mother asked.

"I will explain in the car. Please come in," I invited them in.

Abaddon kept a straight face as my parents entered the car. I nodded to shut the door and teleported inside. Everyone gasped while I also heard a squeal. I put a finger to my mouth and nose to show them to be quiet.

A wine glass soon started to move as a shampane bottle moved. It opened up and poured a red liquid into the cup. Once half full, the bottle set itself back into the ice. The glass cup flew over to me. I simply took it into my hand.

"So, do you care to explain?" (C/n) asked.

"Of course. Just relax. I will show you happened the first time and second time I met him," I smiled and took a sip.

This was definitely a cherry flavored shampane. It was sweet, full of alcohol, and very red. I summoned an orb I used for Puppet and let it engulf all of us including the car. We flew into into darkness. I snapped my fingers as all the windows in the back of the limo went down.