Chapter 9

I looked at (c/n) but never answered. I continued thinking about other stuff and how I was going to deal with my knew life of sort.

"Mom, please answer me," he/she said.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and stood up straighter. I bent down to his/her level.

"What should I answer? There is nothing to say," I say sadly.

"I just want you back. I might have just met you but I still love you. My world isn't the same without a mother," he/she explained.

"I can't come back. I made a promise so I can keep you safe. All of you," I said.

"That doesn't help. A mother is supposed to be there for their child."

"That's the thing (c/n). I don't know how to mother. I haven't been with mine since 18 years."

"How do you not know how to mother?"

"I was too young to have a child," I said while standing up.

"How old were you?"

"18."

His/her eyes widened. I only nodded and walked away. He/she stayed in the spot where he/she was as I jumped off the stage. I checked the time to only see it was 1:12 in the morning. I looked away from it.

"Everything alright," I heard Vincent's voice.

"No. You ruined my life. I can't even be with my son/daughter because of you. I shouldn't have made this decision but I didn't want to die and have you torment my family. Now leave me alone," I said in an angry tone.

"I knew you would say that. I shouldn't have brought you out here," he said in an annoyed tone.

That's when I backed up. He stepped forward as I backed up more. He lunged at me which took me off guard. He pushed me to the ground. I struggled in his grasp. Anger rushed over me as he reached inside my suit from the neck.

I grabbed his hand as I slowly closed and opened my eyes. My eyes became black. He stared at me with shock in his eyes. I broke his arm and ripped it out from inside my suit. I hissed. It sounded devil like. I put my legs under his stomach and used my strength to push him off.

He flew back against the wall which was 5 meters away. I stood up and threw his arm away from me. I repeated what (c/n) said in my head. That's when I kept telling myself.

I'm not a real mother. I'm no good. I can't do it.

It fueled me with anger. Vincent got back up. Luckily, (c/n) had moved.

"You have an unknown power that had been resting inside you before you came to be this. I should've known because you were off from everyone. You trained yourself to control the urge which was impossible to do. If I only knew or you wouldn't be in that suit", he explained with a little fear.

"We knew. We were just afraid she would use it badly. That's why we were trying to control her and her abilities," the puppet said.

My pupils glowed a bit as they turned red. Vincent was scared. I could sense it. I stood in my spot with my arms at my sides.

"Give up yet? We just started," my voice very echoey and neutral.

I felt my body go into flesh and bones. I was still in my purple bunny form but going monstrous. My teeth going sharp, claws start forming from my paws. Real fur grew over the game fuzz. My spine started bending forward as drool dripped from my mouth. I started becoming a bit more muscular.

I slouched forward onto my front paws with my monstrous form all unnatural. My eyes still black with glowing red pupils. Vincent went human without an arm and backed against the wall with wide eyes.