Chapter 35

I entered the doors to my home with my thumbs in my pockets. I walked in with a neutral expression. I saw no one in the lobby as I headed back to the office to see no one. I sighed and sat down. Night fell upon us as I was still sitting at the desk. I decided to get up and go to my show room. I walked in to see Oliver sitting on the stage waiting for someone.

She looked up to the sound of a door closing behind me. She got up off the stage and walked towards me. I had stopped a few steps in as she was now in front of me.

"Well? How was it?" She asked a bit anxious to know the answer.

"Well, definitely different and more modern. The robots can show more expressions from their moving faceplates and the things the main animatronic can do," I explained.

"What can it do?" She asked.

"She can make ice cream and make balloons from her finger tips. Each character also has a role than them," I said.

"Oh wow. That sounds like something the children will love. Oh sorry," she said after looking up at my expression.

"It's fine. I'm sure they'll have lots of fun there than here," I looked away.

"Hey, I'm sure the kids still love to be here as well. You do try to make it more enjoyable for them," she said.

"I know, but I think it's because of my disappearance. I've been gone longer than I have been with the kids," I pointed out.

"True but you still make it a lot of fun for them."

"I know," I said and continued passed her.

I looked at the pictures. Each one had a different story to be told. Each one with their own emotion. I stop at the one on the back wall of my stage. I pulled my locket out from under my shirt and opened it.

"I promise to make everyone happy," I said quietly to myself.

I looked at the picture till Oliver walked up next to me.

"Are you alright? Do you want me to fetch someone for you?" She asked.

I quickly put my locket away.

"I'm fine."

I turned away to head back to the lobby.

"You sure? You seem to be acting out of the ordinary," she said stopping me in my tracks.

"I'm sure," I continued my journey to the lobby.

I walked out the doors as Shadow appeared in front of the stage. I walked up to him.

"Oh hey. Everyone is in the parts and service room. Someone came in and disassembled them for an unknown reason," he explained.

"Alright," I said and started that way.

I walked through the door to see everyone was disassembled. Even Puppet and Goldie. I was upset but didn't show it much as I used my magic to reassemble them. They all came together and turned on. They all looked at me.

"Ugh, what happened?" Toy Chica asked.

"You have been disassembled for an unknown reason. Someone did it and I want to know who," I explained.

They all looked at me.

"Well, I'm glad you put us back together. I know it w...." I cut Toy Freddy off.

"No need to say it wasn't easy. I used my powers. Now please, go back to what you were doing as I must be alone for a bit," I said and teleported away.

I went down to my room. It was a while since I was down here. I looked around. It was the way I left it. I saw Oliver down here in the kitchen. She was making herself a sandwich.

"Oh, hey (Y/n). What brings you back down here?" She asked before taking a bite.

"Oh, nothing really. I just wanted to come down to look for a bit. It's been a while to me at least," I replied.

"Ok," she said.

I continued to look till I heard a crash upstairs. I shook my head and looked down before teleporting upstairs in the lobby. That's where I found Foxy flipping tables. I went wide eyed and then to furious as I had teleported on the main stage. He was mumbling to himself making more of a disaster. Mangle was doing the same thing, but in her room.

"What is the meaning of this?!" I said out loud as both animatronics stopped and looked at me.

Mangle was standing in the doorway to her room.

"Aye mate. She be the one who started it!" Foxy pointed to Mangle.

"I don't care who started it or what happened. Don't make this restraunt a dump and clean it up. Together," I said as both fox robots stared at each other.

I could sense the anger from both of them as I got off stage. I had my ears laid back. I walked passed Foxy to feel his hook Pierce into my abdomen. I grabbed his arm as he turned his head to me me.

"We be not cleaning this dump up," he said.

A low growl emitted from my throat as I twist Foxy's arm off. I had taken the hook out before doing this and threw the arm onto the ground.

"Don't be trying me lad. There'd be consequences," I said in his accent while looking up at him.

His expression turned to fear as I walked off. I felt many stares as I bared my teeth. Oliver was right when I got back. I was acting out of the ordinary. It wasn't of me to just break a friend's arm and walk off. It wasn't of me to even yell or say I don't care about what had happened so I could resolve it. I knew what was wrong too.

I was jealous.