Chapter 8

"I know. I forgot about everything besides you. You put my life in a fucking hell hole. I won't stop fighting for my family until you are really gone!" I spat at him.

"Your words are strong, but your actions are weak. I am now stronger than before (y/n). You can't beat me that easily," he reminded.

"I don't fucking care," I spat.

"I can still get you you know. I can make you forever mine still. All you need to do is obey me," he said.

"Over my dead body," I growled.

"So be it," he came at me.

I growled and dodged. I jumped on top of his back. He swung around trying to get me off. I reached my robotic hand into one of the holes in his back and yanked a wire and a metal springlock out. He screamed.

I jumped off his back and up into the ceiling. I was back into my habit of being in the ceiling. I crawled around without a sound. That's when I heard screaming. I moved a panel to see him holding my baby. The pupils of my eyes went red. I moved to above him and broke the panel to jump down on him.

I was in a bad spot as he was able to grab me and throw my off his back. I stuck the landing while sliding back a couple of feet. I was pissed cuz he held him/her by the back of his/her neck. He/she struggled in his grip.

"Let her go," I growled.

My voice completely robotic and very scratchy and very low sounding. I felt the voice box vibrating in my throat while I growled and talked. I breathed heavily. Vincent held my son/daughter higher in the air. I growled deeper.

"I will if... You stop this nonsense and come with me," he stuck a hand out.

I stopped growling and looked away. I thought about it before looking back. I stood up, fixed my suit and calmed myself down.

"I don't trust you fully, but will you really leave them alone if I followed you?" I asked to make sure.

"Forever," he replied trustingly.

My eye went back to normal as I continued to think.

I wasn't sure if I should just keep fighting him and die trying to protect my family, or go with him and have my family safe from danger. I debated and decided on one decision.

To go with him.

"Are you really going to leave them alone?" I asked again.

"Yes. Now is that a yes or a no?" He asked.

"Mom, please don't go. I only just met you," my child begged.

"I know but I'll do anything to keep the ones I love safe. Vincent, please don't hurt anyone else. I will come with you," I said.

"Great," he put my son/daughter down.

(C/n) quickly ran from the giant creature to her family. I smiled sadly before walking with the giant rotten, golden, rabbit to the back room. I entered the room as I heard a loud thump. I didn't look back knowing I would only run up to them.

I shut the door behind me and took a deep breath. The lights turned on as I took my hat off. I looked at the creature to only see a human being with the same outfit on as me but yellow and golden colored. He had Spring Bonnie ears and tail with many wires and holes in his body. He also had the security hat but golden and a dark yellow color.

I looked at him confused.

"It's weird and very confusing to you, but it's something I am able to do. The others can't. Now, I can go into my fixed form if you want me to," he said.