Chapter 1

My alarm clock goes off at 11:30 pm as I sat up. I stretched my arms and yawned before turning the alarm off. I hesitated to get out of bed as I let my body slowly wake up. Once that was over I guess, I turned on the light on my nightstand to be blinded by it. My tired eyes ever so slowly get used to the light before I got up and went to my bathroom.

Once inside, I move my uniform off the shower rack and turned the water on. I got undressed as the water warmed up and laid the uniform on top of the counter next to the sink.

Once the water was the right temperature, I turned the shower head on and grabbed the towel. I hopped in and let the hot water run down my still sleepy body before washing up.

I turned the water off after washing up and started drying myself off. I got out to start getting the uniform on. That's when I started hearing meows from outside the bathroom door. I quickly knew who it was as I was in my dress pants and bra.

I opened the door a little for a colorful calico kitten to walked in. He/She walked in and started rubbing against my leg purring. I giggled and continued getting dressed. That was when little curious (p/n) started climbing my leg. He/She always did this when I don't give him/her attention.

I unclawed him/her from my pants and onto the counter. I blow dried my hair and put it in a loose low ponytail with my bangs long and curved over my left eye. I finished getting ready as I walked out with (p/n) on my shoulder, enjoying the little ride. I grabbed the rest of my stuff I wanted and headed upstairs with the kitten still on my shoulder.

I headed upstairs and gave the kitten some food and checked the water before making some toast for myself. (P/n) got done eating and walked back over his/her bed and laid down. She/He yawned in a cute way as I shut the lights off, grabbed my keys, and left.

I doubled checked to make sure I had everything before locking the door and getting into my car. I sat down in the driver seat and started the engine. I pulled out of the driveway with a piece of toast in my mouth as I headed for Freddy Fazbear's.

The time was now 11:58 as I drove down a couple of blocks and and onto the main highway for another 2 miles before arriving at my destination. I shut the engine off once parked in the parking lot. I got out, locked the car, walked up to the door, unlocked the door, and locked it behind me as I walked to my office. A bell rang for 12 as I suddenly got a very bad feeling. I rushed the rest of the way before sitting down in a very comfy office chair.

The office itself is a decent size. It had a large desk that sat between the walls with no gaps. A tablet sat on the center part of the desk. I turned it on for it to reveal a camera system. I flipped through each one to get a better look. I saw 2 buttons on both sides of the screen. I pressed one on the left which shut the left door.

I pressed one above it to see it turning the lights on. I pressed them both again to avoid losing anymore power than I have already. I checked through the cameras again to have the whole screen go black. I heard heavy footsteps around the lobby. The camera turned back on to reveal Bonnie offstage.

I started regretting what I had said about not believing that they were haunted. They were. I checked both hallways to see nothing which relieved me. I only calmed down as I continued to watch the cams. I decided to carefully walk around the pizzaria with no source of light.

I hid under tables when I saw a robot walking my way. I kept low to the ground to try to stay out of their sight. That's when I heard a deep laugh. I looked all around my little area to find nothing. It was quite strange.

I hid under a table and listened. I heard nothing. I took out my phone and turned down the brightness quickly. I wasn't sure if it would attract attention so I just turned it back off. I put it in my pocket and slowly peeked under the long table cloth.