Chapter 19

2 hours went by from when I woke up after my horrific event that had occurred. Right now, I was sitting at a party table in the lobby while everyone else was up and talking. The officers had left without a single word as my amigos decided to move here.

Like, in the resteraunt. They all shared a room under the main stage. I had my forehead on the table with my arms between. Puppet came by and put a hand on me.

"You're not acting like yourself. How come?" He asked.

"I don't know. Everything has gotten too confusing and frustrating anymore that I can't tell," I explained.

"Alright... Want to go to your room?" He asked.

"N-no. I feel better being up here," I said.

It was true though. I did feel better and safer up in the lobby than anywhere else. My head was still on my arms as I had talked to Puppet. He did sound really concerned after hearing my replies to him.

"I think it's time to show you what Shadow Freddy did. Is that alright with you," he suggested.

I nodded my head and got up. Puppet helped keep me up on my feet since the new parts that were given to me were a bit stiff. We make it to the ladies bathroom. Puppet left after making sure I was alright with being alone for a bit.

"I'll be right outside of the door if you need me. Alright?" He said.

I nodded as he left.

I gathered up my courage to look into the mirror. I froze to the sight of my face. Half of it was matellic. Well, a little more than half. It was split from the bottom leftof my chin, crossed over a little less than half of my mouth, circled up and acrossed my right cheek, over my nose, and to the top left corner of my forehead. The right side of my face was all plated up while the left side was normal skin. My eye that was on the matellic side was somewhat normal. My eye had a more glassy look to it though. Its color was a pinkish purple.

I was speechless and ever so quiet. I was lost in thought. I couldn't hear my name being called because of my concentration. Puppet walked in and froze. I was completely still. I didn't notice he was in here till he touched me. I jumped in fear and laid my head down on the edge of the sink.

"Jesus Puppet. Give me a heart attack," I said.

"Sorry but you weren't responding to your name so I came in to check on you. You were also standing very still so I thought something was wrong," he explained.

"Sorry..." I apologized.

"Don't apologise. That won't make things any better. Besides, you still have us who still love you," he pointed out.

"I know," I stood back up.

I turned to face him to hug him. He might be very thin in some places, but that didn't stop me from giving him a hug. He hugged back with a chuckle. I smiled a bit. I couldn't do facial expressions with my now half matellic face so I did the best I could.

I broke the hug with a half smile. He bent down to my level and put both hands on my shoulders.

"That's what I want to see. The beautiful smile I always loved to see in my girl," he said happily.

I felt my cheek heat up as he hugged me again. I hugged back as Shadow Freddy walked in. He froze as he saw us making physical contact. I looked up at him. He looked at me. Puppet broke the hug and saw me looking at something. He turned to see Shadow Freddy.

"I see you have showed her what I did. How do you feel about it?" Shadow Freddy asked me.

"I feel alive is all I can tell you," I said.