Miya Osamu - Annoying

Requested by fluffyfoxella. I truly hope you enjoy it!

"(Y/N)-chan, can you help me carry these books to our teacher's office?" Aori asks as she sees you in the hall. Your friend had a what looked a heavy pile of books in her arms.

You smile. "Of course!" You take half of them into your own arms.

As you go down the hall, you chat with Aori, often smiling to an acquaintance of yours, since you were unable to wave.

You were looking at your friend's direction, distracted enough to not notice someone at your front. Only when a body bumped into you and the sound of books came to your ears, you noticed the gray-haired boy.

"O-Oh, excuse me!" You say rapidly, embarrassed. You bow.

As you don't hear a reply, you look up, only to see that boy picking up your books and lifting them with ease. Now that you taking a closer look, you were sure you had seen him before.

Idiot. You go the same school.

However, you didn't remember his name. You didn't even recall ever talking to him. How was that possible? You were sure you had at least talked to everyone at school at least once, since you were the student council president.

He extends the books to you, not talking. His eyes were on you but he didn't seem to see you.

You take the books. "T-Thank you."

"Not a problem." He says, barely registering anything of what he was saying, before continuing his walk down the hall. Suddenly, someone who looked exactly like him but with blond hair appeared and ran to him, almost knocking him down.

"Don't avoid me, 'Samu!" He yells.

"Even if I tried, you would find me." ' 'Samu' says in a monotone tone.

"Who were they?" You ask to Aori, who just looked marveled.

"You don't know the Miya Twins?!" She asks, amazed. "You really have to pay attention to sports, (Y/N). They are in the volleyball club and are famous. They have skills and talent. And the looks too..." Aori blushes slightly.

You take another glance at the brothers, now at the end of the hall.

"Do you know more about the guy I just talked to?"

*

For the rest of the week, you tried to meet and talk to Osamu but your mission resulted in failure. You never saw him on breaks and the only time you saw him and waved, prepared to go up to him and talk, he barely took a glance at you before continuing to where he was going.

His attitude was pissing you of.

It's not like you wanted to be liked by everyone. But you just being you was enough to attract people to your circle and it was what got you to be elected.

But maybe, somewhere along the way, you became so used to people liking you that now that one was ignoring you, you wanted to do everything in order to reverse that.

Which is why you were now at the door of the gym, quietly waiting as the team stepped outside, waving at you. When the boy you wanted to see came, you eyes twinkled and you practically jumped to his side.

"Hello, Miya-san!" You say cheerfully.

He takes a glance at you. "Do I know you?"

"Not formally. I'm (L/N) (Y/N), the student council president. The other day you helped me to pick up the books that I dropped." You say, walking at his side. You noticed his twin eyeing you both, a grin on his lips.