Iwaizumi Hajime - Decisions

Why do I love this guy so much? I miss him

"(Y/N) OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" Iwaizumi yells as he bangs on your house's door.

You are at the other side, staring at the door, hoping that he would go away if you kept him waiting.

He didn't.

"We need to talk right now!" He continues, banging harder. "I know you're in there!"

The neighbors will complain if he keeps doing this.

While taking a deep breath, you go to the door and open it. Iwaizumi was at the other side, looking down to you, and he suddenly seemed much bigger than he actually was. And more intimidating.

"What?" You ask, afraid of what he wanted.

He enters your house (taking of his shoes first) and goes to the living room. The way he moved told he was pissed off.

You follow him. "Iwaizumi, you can't just en-"

"Tell me the real reason you broke up with me!" He orders and your eyes widen.

He couldn't have found it out.

"Do you really want to go through this again?" You ask, faking boredom. "I broke up with you because I no longer have feelings for you."

What a lie that was.

A vein pops out of his forehead. You had never felt scared of Iwaizumi but right now, he was on the verge of breaking something.

"You're lying! You found out that I was planning on staying in Miyagi for college didn't you?!"

"W-What? I never heard that before." More lies.

"Oikawa told me you asked him if my dream's college wasn't in Tokyo. And that was the day you broke up with me, but before that! You found out I wanted to stay in Miyagi didn't you?!"

You didn't want to lie anymore.

"Why would you stay here when your dream is in Tokyo?! I saw the university's papers on your desk when I went to your house. You weren't even planning on telling me, were you?!"

"That's my decision!" He says as he steps closer to you.

"That was made because of me! And don't lie and say it wasn't because I know it was." You say, holding back tears.

"What if it was?! I love you and want to be with you!" He was completely serious and that just made everything more difficult.

"But you can't sacrifice your dreams for me! We have been together for only 7 months! What you learn in college is for life!" You argue.

He takes more steps towards you, still angry. But sad too. "There are good universities here too."

"But they are not the ones you want!"

He grows silent as you both stare at one another.

"I want to be with you." He whispers.

"I also want to be with you." You confess, you heart beating fast. "But I cannot allow you to stay here when you want to go to Tokyo, Iwaizumi."

"I recall telling you to call me by my first name, (Y/N)." He says.

You stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.

He takes more steps until he was only centimeters in front of you. You don't move.

"What if we get a compromise?" He asks softly.

You look up to him, his eyes tender, his frustration calming down.

"A compromise?"

"You're right. I want to go to Tokyo, it's my dream. But I also love you and don't want to break up." He clarifies the situation so simply that you wanted to laugh.

You make a weak smile. "So?"

"I'll go to Tokyo but we do not break up." He declares and your eyes widen slightly.

"Eh?"

"You heard me. Nowadays we have phones, Skype, computers, every single thing to stay in touch. Long-distance relationships have worked and so will we."

He was so sure that you actually believed him for a moment.

"Hajime..." He grins as you call him by his first name. "I can't hold you down like that. What if you meet someone there?" Just the thought made your heart ache.

"You are the only one on my mind."

"That can change."

"That's impossible."

You smile a bit, happy with his words.

"(Y/N)..." He calls as he places a hand on your cheek. His eyes were intense and you blush. "Do you love me?"

Your heart was beating fast. "Yes."

"Then don't complicate. Whatever comes our way, we will overcome it. I know it."

You still had your doubts but his eyes were so determined, so hopeful, so... passionate that you found yourself accepting it.

"Okay..." You whisper.

"Say it louder." He teases

You tease back by kissing him. You pull back, your face red. His cheeks were pink.

"All right. We will continue d-dating."

Suddenly you were of the ground, Hajime twirling with you as he kissed you on the lips, and you could feel his smile.

You kiss him back, tears at your eyes as you not believed that you two were actually together again.

You both pull away just a bit.

"You could also go to Tokyo too, though." He murmurs.

"If I can be well persuaded, then maybe." You grin.

He arched an eyebrow before smirking.

"I'll have to persuade you then."