Sugawara Koushi - Khaleesi

This one-shot has as its theme the series 'Game of Thrones'. I have watched all the seasons and really wanted to share my love for this show by mentioning it this one-shot book. 

Please don't go sharing your hate for the eight season. I'm tired of seeing those type of comments on the Internet and I don't want them here. If it's comments of love, then please type them! xD

There will be no spoilers in this one-shot, but there might be in the comments.

Let's get to the story!

"Koushi!" You yell to the kitchen as you sit on the sofa and take the remote."What do you want to see?"

You hear your boyfriend's voice answering you back. "Anything you want is fine! Except cheesy movies, please!"

You laugh, knowing that you had tormented him with those last time. "What about if we start a series?"

Koushi enters the living room, carrying a bowl of popcorn and some snacks. "It should be interesting."

You watch the programs, wondering what you two should watch. "What about 'Game of Thrones'? I have heard that it is really good."

"Isn't that the one that people say that you shouldn't hang to a character because they are probably going to die?" He asks as he sits next to you and crosses his legs, the bowl on his lap.

You take a popcorn. "Yeah."

He laughs. "All right, let's try it out then."

You smile, pecking him on the cheek. He blushes slightly and you giggle. So cute, he thought.

Koushi pulls you to him again and kisses you on the lips, surprising you for a moment. Then you close your eyes and kiss back, letting your heart beat to its contents.

"Koushi..." You whisper, pulling away after a few moments, your face red. "I want to see the episode."

He starts kissing your cheeks and then trailing soft kisses along your jaw and neck. "Hmm? Is that right? I actually prefer to do this, my princess." He sometimes called you that and you knew that it was cheesy, but you loved it anyway.

"You...You always do this before we start watching something." You softly complain, taking the remote with your last strengths.

"Well, it's not my fault you make me wanna kiss you."

You blush and he laughs, giving you a toothy grin. "But it is my fault that you keep blushing when I flirt with you, even though we have been together for over 5 months. It's adorable."

He kisses your nose as he holds you. You look at the remote in your hands, suddenly hesitant.

"And you always look hesitant in watching something when I start doing this." Koushi laughs again and you make a small smile.

"Come on, let's watch it. I'm actually interested as well." He says as he turns to the TV. You look at him for a few seconds before placing your head on his shoulder, intertwining your fingers with his. He places his head above yours, squeezing your hand.

"I really like you, Koushi." You whisper.

He adjusts his position as he his other arm goes around your shoulders. "I really like you as well, (Y/N)."

*

"That was awesome!" You say, practically irradiating joy. "It was so, so cool!"

"I must admit that it was very amusing, indeed." Koushi says, smiling.

"I should probably go now." You say after discussing all the things you had seen with Koushi about the 3 episodes you had seen. You were so glad that your boyfriend had enjoyed the series as well so that you could both be nerds together.

"I will accompany you home." Koushi says as he gets up and puts on a jacket.

You grab your bag and smile. "Thank you."

He smiles back as he holds your hand. "Anything for my princess."

You arch an eyebrow. "I'm not a princess."

Koushi blinks, surprised by your statement. You had never complained before. "Then a queen?"

You smile. "Not a queen either."

You take a few steps ahead of him and turn around, your hair blowing in the wind. You make a cocky smile.

"I'm a khaleesi."

(Daenerys and Margaery are my favorite characters)