Tsukishima Kei - Exhibition

You sit, determined, across from his table. He doesn't even glance up from his book.

"So, Tsukishima, what do we say about us two going to this-"

"No." He says immediately. This would discourage any other person but you knew from too long to let this affect you.

"You didn't even let me finish!" You protest while sulking a bit to add a bit more of guilt.

As if that would work on him. "I don't need you to finish to know that I won't want to go, (Y/N)."

You try to hid your smile as you knew that you still had your trump card. Slowly, you take of the tickets from your uniform and wave them next to your face as if batting the heat. Tsukishima still didn't look at you.

You sigh dramatically as you get up. "It's a pity." You say while turning around to leave. You say the next words casually. "And here I was thinking that you would want to see this dinosaurs' exhibition in the museum. It seems I was wrong."

You had just dropped the bomb and it was already making its purpose. Tsukishima finally looks at you, this time with a tiny bit of curiosity plastered on his face, his eyes slightly shining.

"What did you just say?" He asks, narrowing his eyes at you.

You blink innocently. "Me? I just thought that you liked dinosaurs and would want to see this exhibition."

"Those tickets sold out."

You purse your lips to avoid laughing. So he had searched them!

You try to maintain your tone neutral, trying to fought the hope that was growing. "Yeah, but my aunt works at the museum and offered me two tickets. I like dinosaurs so I thought I might as well invite someone who likes them too." That wasn't a lie - you really liked to learn about them.

"And I recalled Yamaguchi commenting that you were a fan of them."

"I wouldn't say that I'm a fan." He complains as he gets up and walks to you. Your head barely reached his shoulders. "They just amuse me."

"It's a pity." You say again as you wave the tickets. "I want to go with someone who is just as interested in them as I am."

You could see that he was struggling on the inside. You hold back again a smile.

"Give me the ticket." He says while reaching out. You quickly take them away as you wave your index finger in front of his chest.

"Nah, Tsukishima, you don't just demand ticket. You politely ask if I can give one to you and then I might consider your offer."

"You came into my classroom just to invite me." He points out and you gulp as you forgot that you had done that.

"W-Well, that was before I knew that you weren't a fan of them." Good, (Y/N), good!

Tsukki seemed like he wanted to shout. Instead, he takes a deep breath and smiles smugly at yoiu. You couldn't resist whenever he did that smile.

"Well, (Y/N), it would be a honor to me to be your date to that exhibition. If you would be so kind as to lend me one of those tickets of yours, I promise that I will show the interest you want."

"D-Date?" You blush slightly, not expecting that he would say those words.

"That's you focus on?" He sighs as he scratches his neck. "So? Can I get one?"

You could pretend thinking about it but just said the answer you wanted to give. "Of course!" You smile as you hand the ticket to him. He takes it as if it was something delicate.

"Then, Saturday by 3 PM?" You ask.

"Fine by me."

You smile brightly as you go into your tip toes to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. There was no one in the classroom, otherwise you wouldn't' have done that.

The blonde's eyes widen as he feels heat rushing to his cheeks. You had absolutely no idea of the affect you caused on him.

"I'm really happy I get to go with you, Tsukishima." You tilt your head, pink dusting your cheeks. "I'm looking forward to it!"

You wave as you exit the room.

Tsukishima places a hand on his chest, feeling his speeding heart.

"I'm looking forward to it as well." He mumbles.