Oikawa Toru - Come Back

This ended up longer than I expected

PS: Oikawa! It's so nice to see you again! (manga readers will know what I mean)

PPS: This was inspired in the episode 5 of "Dr Stone"

"What are you reading?" You ask as you make your way to your friends, all seated around your table, waiting for you.

"It's an article in a psychological magazine." Ran says, showing it. "According to this, each answer you give can define your personality."

"That sounds interesting!" You say cheerfully. "Ask one to me."

"Well..." She scans the questions before finding one. "If you had to save only one person, who would you choose: you, your friend or your lover?"

"Hum... That's a difficult question. Choosing between a friend or a lover is not that easy."

"You won't even consider yourself?" Oikawa asks surprised, staring at you.

You smile. "How could I keep living my life knowing that my friend and my lover died because I chose myself?"

"But they would want you to keep living as well. That's why it's a valid option." He argues and you giggle.

"Well, it sounds kind selfish." Iwaizumi comments. "Choosing yourself rather them."

"But if you consider-"

"I think," You start, making your friends look at you. You look at Oikawa with gentle eyes. "That maybe, one day, you won't hesitate in trading your life over someone else important to you."

His eyes widen.

There was a moment of silence before Kyria interrupted. "What if your friend is also your lover?"

*

You were feeling dizzy and wanted desperately to sleep.

I have to keep going!

You run faster, cutting the line before anyone else. Your friends run to you, giving you high-fives and pats on the back.

"You run so fast, (Y/N)!" Ran compliments, sweat all over her as it was in everybody. It was only a P.E. class but your group was competitive, including yourself.

That's why you did something you shouldn't have done.

"We won! We're the best!" Kyria cheers.

"It's only a class." Iwaizumi says as he makes his way to you.

"You were the one yelled 'Run faster, Kyria or I'll splash you with my sweat!' " She argues and Iwaizumi coughs.

"I don't recall that."

"All right, were are finished for today!" The teacher says and you all make you way to the changing rooms.

You feel a sudden pain and stop. "Go ahead, I forgot my jacket." You tell your friends as they nod and go.

The moment they disappeared, you grab your chest, in the place of your heart as if could hold it.

No! Not now! Not at school, please.

What you needed was in your bag that was in the changing rooms. But you couldn't go or they would start asking questions.

What do I do? What do I do?

"(Y/N)-chan, what are you doing here?" You look up to see Oikawa making his way to you, a smile on his lips.

No, go away. Please.