Happy Birthday

You're lightly shaken awake from your sleep, you yawn as you sit up and rub the tear dust from your eyes.

Your boyfriend was laying on the edge of his bed, he was on his phone but once he sees that you're up, his attention goes straight to you. He turns his phone off and slides it into his pocket.

"Good morning." you say.

"Good morning." he says.

"Were you the one shaking me awake?"

"Yeah, sorry, was it annoying? It's just- you told me to wake you up early today so-"

"It wasn't annoying, thank you for waking me up." you say with a smile and kiss him.

 He stands up then walks out of the room.

"I'll be right back." he quickly mumbles.

"What-Where are you going?"

"You'll see!" he shouts running off quickly.

A few seconds later, he comes back with a cupcake in hand. It has blue frosting with red sprinkles on top.

You smile at him, "for me?" you ask.

"No, for the birds. Yes, for you, silly." he says handing it to you.

"Just put it on the desk and come here."

Bill sets the cupcake on the night stand then gets in bed with you. As soon as he sits down next to you, you cuddle into his arms. He starts to play with your hair, making you sleepy.

"I'm gonna fall back asleep."

"At least you stayed awake for five minutes." he mumbles.

"Yeah.." you say with a smile and start to drift off. Five minutes was a new record.

When you wake up, you see that Bill had also fallen asleep.

You look at the night stand to grab your phone but see that Bill had eaten your cupcake, you look at him sleeping one more time and spot a little speck of blue frosting on his right cheek.

You hold back your laugh, careful not to wake him.

He has his arm around your waist so you quickly and carefully move out of his grip.

You walk to his bathroom to take a quick shower. You turn on the water and adjust it to the temperature that you most prefer. The water hit your back making you feel relaxed and motivated for the day.

After you got out, you dressed in an outfit that suited your body type and looked gorgeous on you.

You walk out of the bathroom to see that Bill had woken up. His eyes go straight to yours then travel up and down your body, causing you to get shy.

You walk over to him and do a cute little spin.

"Well?" you ask, doing a pose.

"Y/n, you look beautiful." he says pulling you into his lap.

Bill wraps his arms around your waist and immediately those damn butterflies go off in your stomach.

"Happy 17th, nerd." he says before kissing your cheek.

"Thank you, thank you very much." you say with an Elvis impression and Bill chuckles, burying his face in your neck.

Once you're both ready, you get in his car and he plugs his phone into the aux cord. "Heart Like Yours" by Williamette Stone starts to play and Bill looks at you.

"You're my dream girl, you make me feel like I'm on top of the world, Y/N Y/l/n." Bill says grabbing your hand and intertwines your fingers. You roll your eyes and smile.

When a stop sign comes, he pulls your hand up to his face and kisses it. 

"You are so..cheesy, but I gotta admit, I love it." you say.

Bill smirks and mumbles "I know". 

Bill stops at Chipotle and you guys eat there for your birthday dinner.

After eating, Bill drives you back to his house. You guys walk inside and when he turns on the lights, a huge group of people yell "SURPRISE!"

Your parents and friends were all there. There was purple party streamers and multi-colored balloons everywhere. On Bill's kitchen table sat a big birthday cake. You quickly ran to the cake and looked at it, there was so many beautiful different flowers decorated on it. Happiness was rushing through you.

You turn to Bill, "Did you do all this?" you ask in amazement.

He nods and you hug him by his neck then he wraps his hands around your waist. 

"I love you so much!" you say. This time he's the surprised one, that was the first time you said those words to him.

He smiles brightly.

"You just said that."

"I did..and I meant it."

He hugs you for a few seconds then pulls apart, he puts his right hand on your cheek and then kisses you passionately.

"I love you so much, Y/N." He says.

After the party you and Bill are laying on his couch watching the movie, 'The Kissing Booth.'

Bill looked down at you, "I'm not like that Noah Flynn guy, am I?" he asks, furrowing his eye brows.

You shake your head. "No, you're way sweeter." you say with a peck.

Bill smiles, he grabs the remote then pauses the movie. He puts his hands on the side of your cheeks and attaches his lips to yours, "Happy Birthday, Y/N."

HOWDY THERE FOLKS, I'm kidding.. but hey!

So, I wrote this series of stories when I was first starting middle school, now I'm a year and a half from finishing highschool. It's absolutely insane but I never thought I'd get this much love on this story, please take each chapter and mistake with a grain of salt bc little me had much to learn! SO much love to every individual that puts their time into reading my work.

I have some new, empowering, and a little insane feminine stories coming up! Be expecting some gone girl shit.