Scary Movies

Spoiler warning for the movie, The Conjuring.

"Okay so we either watch The Ring or The Conjuring." your boyfriend says going through Netflix.

"Uhh The Conjuring." you say to him and he puts it on then gets the snacks ready as you guys get comfortable on his bed and the movie starts to play.

You take all of his blankets away and cover yourself but he pulls them from you.

"Bill, do you want me to get taken away by the demons?" you ask him in a panicked voice and he chuckles.

"Yes but only because I'll be your super man and save you." he says happily.

"That's cute and all but you'd most likely attempt to save me and die" you say shrugging.

"Oh shut up and watch the movie." Bill says putting his arm over your shoulder.

You were eating skittles when a scary scene where some demon jumps from above the closet, pops up on the screen and you scream loudly, tugging on Bill's shirt and knocking all the skittles out of your hand.

You look at Bill but he looks just as terrified as you, so you turn his head away from the screen and towards you instead.

You wrap your hands around his neck and you guys kiss. When you guys pull apart, he smiles. "You taste like skittles." he says.

"Oh yeah um, I'm sorry about your bed.." you say guiltily.

"Hey, don't worry about it baby." he says kissing your forehead.

You smile and snuggle into his chest.

"You're the greatest" you say looking up at him.

"I know right?" he agrees.

Authors Note: I want something like this but at the same time..I hate affection oops.