Moving on

For all the people going through heartbreak or trying to move on, you got this, you don't need them and it will get better. It's gonna be hard but you can do it. If it's meant be, then it'll be. Everything just takes time.

You and your ex boyfriend had been broken up for almost a month now. You guys had been on and off for 6 months until you finally stopped talking for a week. Then when you messaged him, he told you that he already found someone new. A week? You guys had been over for a week and already he found someone else? You soon found out that the reason he moved on so fast and fell in love with this new girl is because he fucked her.

Trying to get over him now, is a long process. It's hard to stay distracted from the thoughts of him. It's not only hard to let go of the moments that you shared but of the future you had in mind for you two.

Your mom told you to go out and do something, she practically begged you to get out of the house. She also threw in 40$ which is what really convinced you to go. You drove to a nearby river and went to your secret spot where you like to think.

Looking around at nature can be very relaxing and therapeutic. You hear a sound like someone's footsteps and immediately grab for the pepper spray in your purse (Authors note: Why must I always write abt pepper spray?).

"Hello?" you yell to the person.

Walking out of the woods comes a tall pretty boy around your age. The universe is on your side today unless..he turns out to be a murderer.

"Hi. Sorry for interrupting whatever it is that you're doing but this is where I come to swim" The boy said.

"Hey don't let me stop you." you say as he walks over to you.

"I'm Bill Skarsgård, and you are?" he asks.

"Y/n Y/l/n" you say and he smiles.

"Cute name." he says and starts undressing, you quickly look away but give him the side eye.

He jumps into the water and starts splashing around.

"You down for a swim?" he asks you.

"I really shouldn't" you say grabbing your stuff, getting ready to go.

But also fuck y/ex/n, he found someone new and this very hot guy is asking you to go swimming with him.

"Fine but let me just do something real quick." you say pulling out your phone.

Fuck you. You text your ex, then block and delete his number. Woo hoo, to moving on.

You took off your shirt and pants then got ready to go into the lake. Bill was staring at you though so you walked in quicker and swam to him.

"Can I just say that you're breathtaking?" he says to you.

"Well thank you, so are you." you say smiling happily.