Video Child

Author's note: I've started using songs as my chapters so that you can really get the feel of the chapter. Reading while listening to music makes the experience so much more enhanced, hope you all like the chapter!

You were sitting on your bed, in the corner, with your head in your knees and your knees against your chest. You were crying. The world seemed to be falling apart, you felt like not a single person in the world cared how you were feeling.

1 day later...

You got up to use the restroom, you'd eat fruit or something small then drink a lot of water so you'd feel full and of course you'd only eat in your room, the rest of your time was either scrolling through social media or staring at the wall..just thinking your thoughts. Your parent didn't think anything of it the first few days.

5 days later...

"You've gotta get out of this room." your parent says as they sit down on your bed.

"I can't." you say in a whisper tone.

"Y/n, I hate seeing you like this. You haven't showered in over a week, hun. Come on." They say trying to pull you out of bed.

"I-i don't have clothes picked out for when I'm done in the shower."

"That's fine, I'll pick some out for you, kay? Is that alright with you?"

You nod.

Your parent picks sweats and an over sized tee.

They grab your hand and walk you to the bathroom.

You set your clothes down and look back to your parent.

They smile, "I'm proud of you, okay? I love you, now after you get out, we'll get some food."

"Um, actually could you call Bill for me? We haven't spoken in a few days." you say.

"Of course, you want him over?"

"Yes." you say with a genuine smile.

"Kay." your parent says smiling then hugs you quickly and walks off, you see them get on the phone.

Once you're in the shower, you feel amazing. It was like all those icky, sad, and evil thoughts were washing away down the drain. Bye bye, bad energy!

You started singing your favorite song with a shampoo bottle and danced around.

Once you got out and got ready, you walked back to your room.

Bill was sitting on your bed and you seen that your room was clean.

"Did you do this?" you ask.

"Well, I had help from Y/p/n, I heard you've been feeling down. Is that why you haven't been returning my calls?"

You nod.

"Aw, baby, come here." he says holding his arms out and you get in bed with him.

You start to cry and he strokes your hair.

"Shh, shh, shh. It's okay, Y/n. You are so strong, baby. I love you."

"I just felt like I was nothing to the world and be-before I knew it, that emptiness just took over me."

"Hey, I know what that feels like, I do. It sucks ass, but you know what?"

"Hmm?" you ask, looking into his eyes.

"Tell that feeling to suck a dick."

"Suck a dick, feeling."

"Just know that the feeling will pass. You just gotta get yourself out of that trance, talk to someone who you know will listen and understand."

"Thanks." you say then take a breath, in and out.

"You feeling any better?" he asks, pushing your hair away from your face.

"A lot better. Do you think you can maybe stay the night?"

"Of course." he says putting his index finger under your chin then he kisses you.

"I missed you." you say, with your heads pressed together.

"Yeah? Not as bad as I missed you, and by the way baby, anytime you feel that way, call me. Okay?"

"Okay."