School Shooter Part 2

Hey! I'm so glad someone recommended me to do a part 2, I was getting a little writers block and wasn't sure what you guys wanted to read, let's get back to the story!

You weren't sure what Bill meant when he said it was just the beginning, so you decided to confront him in Jail, probably not the brightest idea but yolo right?

You sat down and looked at Bill across you with only a glass separating you both. 

He smirks and picks up the phone. 

"Hello, Y/n." Bill says sweetly then looks you up and down. 

"I blame Evan Peters for making me attracted to physcos," you said more to yourself. 

Bill chuckles at your comment. Shit, he heard..

"Why are you here?" he asks confusingly.

"Okay so like, what did you mean when you said it's only the beginning?" you ask nervously and made sure not to make eye contact with him. 

"Of us. I like you, you're funny and brave, and incredibly beautiful, I want you." he says with a determined tone.

"No? You're literally a psychopath?" 

"Let's not dwell on the past, we all have our imperfections!" Bill says. 

You looked up at him.

"You're crazy, I'll never be with you, God knows you'll try to kill me in my sleep or something!!" you exclaim. 

"I'd never hurt you." Bill said biting his lip. 

"No this is crazy, you're crazy, I'm leaving," you say madly confused.

"I'll see you in 5 years Y/n." he says smirking at you.

"Only 5 years!?!? What the fuck?"

"Daddy's money and good lawyers, baby." Bill says hanging up.

After Bill got escorted back to his cell you just sat there in disbelief. This is absolutely crazy you thought to yourself.