Pleaser

A/N: Song for this chapter is Pleaser by Wallows! <3

Today was the day that you decided that you were going to tell your life long best friend, Roman Godfrey, that you had feelings for him. You weren't quite sure when it happened but you sort of knew it when he'd laugh at your non funny jokes, or dance with you even though he hated dancing, or when he'd hold you during the tough times.

You invite Roman over to your house with a quick text.

Quickly you run to the bathroom and practice what you're gonna tell him.

You look into the mirror and start.

"This is soooo out of pocket- wait what- what does out of pocket even mean?"

A stressful sigh leaves your mouth as you run a hand through your hair.

"Okay, let's try this again."

"Roman, Row MAN, my favorite man.."

"I think about you more than anyone else in the world. You're always on my mind and I can't stop thinking of your lips, how badly I wanna kiss them- Okay, no,no...that was awful. Maybe...maybe I should just go with the flow."

Yeah.

The doorbell opens as you're walking back to your room, Roman walks into your house and calls your name loudly. You walk to him slowly, feeling your heart beat faster with every step you take. Roman smiles charmingly but notices how off and anxious you're looking.

"Is something wrong?" he asks worried and walks closer to you.

"Let's um, let's go to my room.." you say biting your lip.

"Okay." he says sounding confused.

You sit down on your bed, then Roman joins you.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

He puts his hand on your hand, his cold. You awkwardly move his hand, making him more confused.

You turn your head to the side opposite side of him, making sure you're not making any eye contact with him.

"Do I look odd today?" he whispers, causing you to giggle.

"No, oh my god, you look great. I just- I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

You nervously lick your lips and fumble with your hands.

"I have feelings for you. I never intended to but it just happened. We just- we tell each other everything so I thought that you should know and I guess I'm wondering if..you...feel the same?"

Roman scoffs, you feel your cheeks immediately get hot with embarrassment. Curiosity washes over you, causing you too look at Roman's reaction.

He's looking at you.

"Are you trying to ruin our friendship?" he asks madly and stands up, walking towards the door.

"No, I thought that maybe you felt-"

"Felt what? Like anything more than friends?" he bites his inner cheek and shakes his head as if he's the one being hurt right now.

You get up off your bed and walk to him.

"I can't believe you right now." you say as a tear drops from your left eye, you quickly wipe it off.

"You just told me that you have feelings for me. What the hell am I supposed to say?"

"Let me down fucking easy, you dick."

"Okay. Y/N, I don't have any feelings for you and I never will so keep on fucking dreamin, toots."