Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored.

Heyy there bbs, I just wanted to say I hope everyone's staying safe, patient, and positive!

You had a crush on a guy who worked at the grocery store with your mom and time to time you guys would play flirt, like you'd call him your future husband and he'd call you his future wife, as jokes of course.

You wished it wasn't just jokes but it had to be, because this guy had a girlfriend...of nearly two years. Today you were in the break room, visiting your mom at work for her lunch break.

"Yeah the test was really hard but I think I did a good job." you say to her and she smiles proudly.

"I'm proud of how hard you're working" she says taking a bite of the BLT sandwich that you had made her.

The guy comes into the break room and when he sees you he instantly smiles.

"Well hi to you too, Bill." you say giving him a warm smile.

He waves and tells you hi then leaves the break room and goes back to work.

"Well, I'm off to bother my future husband, love you" you say giving her a hug.

"Behave Y/n." she says to you.

"I always am" you say walking out and spot Bill outside pushing carts, you wait for him to come inside.

"I like a strong man" you say raising your eyebrows up and down and wink at him.

He chuckles, "do you like a single one?" he asks.

"Single?" you ask ecstatically.

"My (now) ex girlfriend and I broke up. I found out that she was cheating on me," he says looking at the ground.

"If you were mine you would not get the same." you say in a matter-of fact type of way.

"I feel really fucked up so I just need time." he says and you nod.

You wait 5 seconds and smile,

"How bout now?" you ask him and he just shakes his head, you can see his cheeks getting red and smile.

"I'll text you."

He bites his lip, thinking for a second.

"I might text back" he says smirking.

"I don't like you" you say smiling.

"Yes you dooo. I've gotta get back to work now. Goodbye, Y/n Skarsgård." Bill says going back outside to push more carts.

You get on your phone and text him.

We should get coffee sometime! :)