Halloween Party, part 2

The guy hugs you back and smiles. 

"No problem. Fuck that asshole. By the way, I'm Bill." he says. 

"I'm Y/n." you say returning the smile. 

"Happy Halloween by the way!" you say to him. 

"Thanks, you too." he says looking you up and down. 

Stupid Lea for making your angel outfit revealing. It was short and show-ey to say the least. You try to cover yourself up with your hands but Bill gently removes them. He leans down to your ear, "you're beautiful," he whispers. 

You smile and suddenly get up some courage. "Hey, do you- uh do you maybe wanna like dance?" you ask quietly. 

"Yeah, even though you're not mine, I'd like to show you off." he says taking you to dance in the crowd of people. The song 'Disturbia' plays in the background. 

He puts his hands on your waist and you hesitantly put your hands around his neck. He pulls you closer to him, taking you by surprise. This stranger is really hot. Too hot. Oh shit, what if he has a girlfriend. 

"Are you here with anyone?" you ask him curiously. 

"No, I'm new here and completely available." he says smirking. 

"Oh..cool" you say awkwardly. Afraid by The Neighbourhood starts playing.

Your bodies move together, dancing on each other. 

You get closer and he runs his hand through your hair, looking at you intensely. You put your hands back around his neck and kiss him. You run your hands through his hair as you guys kiss. You pull apart, slightly gasping for breath. 

"Oh wow..." you mumble to yourself and put your fingers up to your mouth. 

"Did I say I was done?" Bill asks stepping closer and pulls you by your waist.

"Bold of you to assume that I was done." you say smirking at him.

He runs his hand down your cheek then gently grabs your chin to kiss you. He starts kissing soft, slow, and passionate at first then he starts to get fast and messy, turning it into a full on make out session. Best first party ever.

At the end of the night, Bill drives you home.

You arrive to your house and let go of Bill's hand which you had been holding during the whole drive to your house. He leans over and starts kissing you again. 

"Okay, okay, take me on a date first before we go any further." you say jokingly. 

"You busy tomorrow?" Bill asks, taking you by surprise. You can't help but smile. 

"No, I'm free tomorrow." you say. 

He smiles charmingly. Bill gets out of his car to open the door for you, making you fall more. 

"Goodbye y/n" he says getting back in his car.

"Wait wait wait" you say running to the window of his car.

You grab his face and kiss him deeply for one last time. He chuckles then you run back to your house and go inside.

What an amazing night.