Tag, You're It Part 2

It had been two years since you lived with Bill. Things were sometimes awkward cause well, he kidnapped you and now you just live with him like it's a normal thing? You guys did have movie nights and got to know each other better; but Bill was crazy.

He was oddly a nice kidnapper though and you didn't really wanna escape because really, where would you go?

The guy's who's drugs he took without giving you to's gang was now searching for him. Bill was very intelligent and had made an underground bunker for when people were hunting him down, which is where you guys were currently living.

Your daughter, Rosie Lawker, had been born. Bill was nice to her and helped you take care of her.

Things got really awkward when Rosie called Bill "dada" while he was holding her, earlier this morning.

Rosie was now asleep in her crib and you were quietly whisper yelling at Bill.

"She doesn't just learn that on her own, Bill. Have you been trying to get MY daughter say that?"

"Maybe once or twice it slipped my tongue."

You slapped Bill and he held his cheek.

"What the fuck." he mumbled, his eyes got darker. Bill wouldn't dare to hit you. Over these years, you guys grew a mutual respect. He wasn't as threatening as he seemed.

"She's my daughter and I don't want her thinking some fucked up stranger who held me against my fucking will is!" 

"You could've left. You've had so many chances. Hell, you could leave now for all I fucking care."

"Why have you let me stay?"

"Cause I fucking care about you!" he said, grabbing your face.

"B-be quiet, Rosie's sleeping." you whispered.

You walk away from him and grab a bag.

"What are you doing, Y/n?" 

"Leaving."

"Why? Cause I told you I have feelings for you?"

"Yes! That's exactly why. This whole thing is crazy, me and Rosie have to get out of here. It's all too weird. I don't wanna be your lover-victim."

He chuckled sarcastically, "Lover victim? There's so many fucked up relationships in the world, this wouldn't be that surprising."

You ignored him and packed everything up. You grabbed Rosie from her crib.

"I'm taking my car." 

Yep, Bill had even gotten you a car. He treated you like a princess but it was all too crazy. You couldn't possibly have feelings for him. He is crazy. 

He didn't stop you from leaving, he understood but you could tell, he was heartbroken.

You called a cousin who was two states away from you and went to stay with her. You told her everything that happened, even the part where Bill said that he had feelings for you. 

She suggested that you go to therapy.

And so, you did.

Four months of therapy, Bill was now being searched for. If the police find him, he'd be put in prison. Emmett started spending time with Rosie. It was like everything was normal.

Till you were at the park with Rosie and Bill came up from behind you and held your mouth. 

"Don't scream, please." he says slowly removing his hand.

You sigh and turn around. He was wearing sunglasses and a hat.

"I'm gonna turn myself in, okay? I am. I know the things I've done before were horrible and I wish I could take it all back, you made me wanna change. You AND Rosie. I love you guys."

"Tell her bye." you say as tears form in your eyes.

He bends down in the stroller.

"Hiii." Bill coo's.

Rosie giggles.

"I love you, Rosie." he says hugging her.

He stands back up and turns to you.

"I'm so sorry that I kidnapped you in the first place."

"It happens." you say with a shrug.

He wipes your tear away. "Don't cry, princess. Okay? Princesses don't cry."

You grab his face and kiss him. He puts his hands on your waist and deepens the kiss.

You stay there embracing each other's touch for a few seconds and pull away.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this."

"If things were different..."

He cuts you off, "I know."

"Goodbye, Y/n."

"Goodbye, Bill."

There's part 2, I'm gonna update it later. Hope you guys liked! I also hope you're ready for some spicy chapters coming up!