Breakup

It was your birthday and you had thrown a party. All your friends came but their was one important person who was missing, your boyfriend. You called him one too many times before he finally picked up.

You were extremely irritated. 

You quickly walked to your room so you could yell at him without pulling attention to yourself.

"Where the hell are you?" you yelled through the phone causing him to groan in annoyance.

"I fell asleep." he groaned.

"On my birthday?"

"Just because it's your birthday that doesn't mean that I shouldn't fucking sleep."

"It's 7:30 PM, Bill. Get your ass over here..please." 

"I'm putting on my shoes, fuck. Please just stop yelling."

"Were you drinking yesterday?" you asked, you could always tell when he had been drinking.

"No, yes but only with the guys."

"Oh my god. You said you'd stop." you said with tears in your eyes. The doctors told him if he didn't stop drinking, it'd fuck up his kidneys.

"I know...I'm sorry baby."

You wiped the tear from your eye before it could hit your cheek.

"It's fine, just get over here, okay?"

"I'm getting in my car now. I'll be there soon, okay?"

"Kay." you said then hung up.

You walked back out to the party where all your friends were dancing in the living room.

Your friend, Gemma came up to you as she was dancing.

"Uh oh, I'm sensing bad vibes and the birthday girl does not need bad vibes, ESPECIALLY today."

"It's just shit with Bill."

"I'm sorry, if there's anything I can do to help just let me know."

"Thanks, Gem, you really are a gem."

Gemma chuckled and shrugged, "What can I say?"

She handed you a bottle of vodka, "Want some?" she asked.

"Yeah." you took a big drink then took a few more until Gemma told you to keep the bottle.

Although the vodka left a bitter taste in your mouth, you kept drinking it and In a few minutes, you had finished the bottle.

Bill arrived and walked into your house.

You ran over to him, almost tripping on your face.

You giggled and he held you, making sure you didn't fall.

"Are you drunk?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah, you're not the only one who can get drunk."

"Come on." he says pulling you to the kitchen and gets you a glass of water.

He hands it to you and you shake your head.

"I want to stay exactly where I am. I wanna stay here where I don't give a fuck what you think."

"You don't mean that."

"I don't? Fuck you, Bill." you said before pouring the water into the drain and walking off.

"Y/n, wait." Bill said.

You quickly stumbled to your room, using the wall to support you.

Bill followed you and shut the door. 

You sat on your bed and turned your back towards him. He walked in front of you and looked at you. You looked down before you two could make eye contact.

"Why are you so difficult?"

You shrugged. 

He put his index finger under your chin, and his thumb on your chin then lifted your head up.

"Talk to me."

"You were asleep for all of today when you knew that this day was important for me, I wanted you to be here."

"I'm sorry."

"I mean clearly I don't mean shit to you!" you yelled, pushing him away from you.

"Look I'm sorry that I over slept and I will make it up to you but I need you to be patient with me."

"And what if I'm not?" you asked looking into his deep green eyes.

"Then I'll leave."

"Way to handle the situation, Bill."

"Well, you're not making it any easier for me."

"If you want to leave then fucking leave. Go, Bill." you said standing up and screaming at him.

"No, no I wanna make this work, Y/n."

"I think we should break up."

"You don't mean that."

"Maybe I do." you said as you started to cry.

He walked closer to you and held your waist.

"Look at me and tell me that you want us to break up."

"I- fuck, Bill. I just don't wanna feel like this. I wish you cared, I wish that you wouldn't make me feel so clingy."

"Come here." he said pulling you towards your bed. You layed down in his arms and he ran his fingers through your hair.

"You're not clingy and I do care, baby..I'm sorry for being late."

"It's okay." you said with a sniffle.

"Happy birthday." he said giving you a forehead kiss.

"We're gonna be okay." you told yourself but in reality, who knew if it was true.