Ex

You were walking out of school with Y/b/f/n.

She looked behind you guys. "Look, someone's following us." Y/b/f says motioning her head to the back of you guys.

"I don't know, maybe the person's going the same way as us?" you say.

You guys walked far enough to her car and stopped as Y/b/f opened her door.

"Want a ride?" she asks getting in.

"No thanks, my house is only around the corner," you say to her.

"Okay just call me if you need anything."

Then she started her car and drove off.

You start walking some more when you felt like you were being watched.

You turned around to see the same person with their hood on, only a few feet away from you.

You reached in your backpack and got your pepper spray

You walked over to the person quickly.

"Okay what the fuck?" you yelled.

The person took their hood off as you got closer you could see that It was your ex boyfriend, Bill Skarsgård.

"Why are you following me?" you ask irritated.

"I just wanna talk" Bill said nervously.

"Okay fine, talk to me about how I wasn't enough so you went behind my back and kissed another girl" you say angrily.

"I don't wanna argue with you" he says in a serious tone.

"I don't want to speak to you."

"You don't have to, just have listen to what I have to say, okay?" He asks looking at you.

You nod, biting the inside of your cheek.

"I can't get you out of my head, I can't let go of you and I am so sorry for kissing another girl, I was drunk and that's not an excuse but I don't even remember her. All I can think about is you, you're all that's ever on my mind and I'm still in love with you, Y/N." Bill says stepping closer to you.

Hearing your name come out of his mouth again made you're heart race.

"I don't know what to say."

"Can I just kiss you? Please? Just one last time?" he asks putting his hand on your hip, pulling you closer to him.

"I wanna say no" you say in a breathy tone.

He pulled you closer until your faces were just inches apart. He attached his lips to yours and started to kiss you passionately, you started to kiss back getting lost in the kiss. Your lips were like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together and it was so hard to break apart.

Bill pulled away slowly. "Tell me that it's not too late" Bill says with his hands on your cheeks.

You slowly take his hands off your cheeks and back away.

"We can be friends but I can't see myself trusting you anytime soon."

"Alright, I'm fine with that."

"I didn't ask you if you were, Bill, you can't just play with peoples feelings, it's fucked up. You're fucked up."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry."

"Can I walk home now? By myself?" you say not really caring of his answer.

He doesn't reply. "It wasn't really a question. I'll talk you later, Bill."

He presses his lips together and runs a hand through his hair.

"I see. Goodbye Y/N." he says and turns around.

"Goodbye." you say walking the other way.