Halloween Party

Everyone please stay safe during this time! Enjoy this chapter, ily all! x

"This is my first party, you do know that. Right?" you ask your best friend, Lea as she leads you into Jason Dee's house. Jason Dee was a jock. The asshole type of jock but Lea convinced you to come so now here you are.

You dressed up as an angel and Lea dressed up as a sl*tty bunny. She got the idea from mean girls cause she thought she was being iconic, which to be honest, she was.

"Of course I know that it's your first party. I'm your best friend, aren't I?" Lea asks you and you nod.

You and Lea walked around the party for a while, looking for her boyfriend who was a jock; Spencer Ladden. He wasn't mean like Jason. Pretty soon Lea found him and ended up ditching you.

You were starting to walk out of the house when someone grabbed your arm. You turned around and there was Jason.

"Fuck" you mutter under your breath.

He was a zombie football player, what a shocker.

"Oh are you trying to ask me something?" he asks smirking.

"Gross. No. Can you let go of my arm?" you ask pushing him away slightly.

"Where you goin Y/n? The parties barely beginning." Jason says.

"I-" you started saying but someone walked in, shoving past you.

"Sorry." The guy says putting his hand on your back to make sure you don't fall over, the guy was really tall so he nearly knocked you over.

He was wearing a leather jacket and had a little blood dripping down his chin. Oh a vampire, you thought. A cute vampire at that...

"Help me!" you whisper to him, motioning towards Jason.

"Are you gonna answer me?" Jason says as his tone gets more aggressive.

"I'm going with my boyfriend" you say linking arms with the guy who bumped into you.

Jason chuckles.

"Didn't think you were date-able" he says.

"We'll be on our way now, uh- you're Jackson, right?" the guy asks him.

"Jason." he says clenching his teeth.

"Right yeah, that's what I said" the guy says walking away with you.

"Thank you!!!" you say hugging the guy.

I feel like this chapter's really long so I'm gonna make a part two!