Nightmares

Bill was running from something terrifying that brought you the feeling of nothing but fear. 

You screamed as the dark shadow appeared closer to him, then it grabbed him. You could see that the shadowed figure snapped his neck which made you scream loudly with pain as you woke up.

You jolted up on your couch, sweaty and gasping for air from the panicking dream that you just had. 

You looked on your floor and saw your best friend, Bill sleeping perfectly fine. Tears started to form in your eyes and you shook him awake. 

"Bill, Bill. Please wake up!" you say shakily. 

"Hey, I'm up, I'm up. What's wrong love?" Bill asks getting up to sit on the couch with you. 

"I had a dream that you-" you barely choke out your words. 

"Hey, I'm here. It's okay." he says holding you in his arms and ran his fingers through your hair. 

"I love you." you say, squeezing him tightly. 

"You're a baby, y'know that?" he asked. 

"Oh shut up, you just mean a lot to me, asshole." you say madly. 

"I know. You mean a lot to me too, Y/n." Bill said kissing your cheek. 

You smile at him. "Please just stay up with me for a little bit, please?" you asked. He nods. "Of course." You lay your head on his chest for a few seconds. You can't believe that there's a possibility you could lose him one day. 

You have him here, right now. YOLO right? 

You take your head off his chest and look up at him, you wrap your arms around his neck and nervously make eye contact with him. 

"You okay?" he asks. 

"Mhm." you say moving your face closer to him. 

Bill looks at your eyes, then your lips, then back to your eyes.

 "Y/n?" Bill asks.

"Hmm?" 

"Would you just kiss me already?"

"Alright alright." you say smiling and connect your lips with his.