Valentine's Day

Hey I just wanted to say thank you guys so so much for 1K reads! It truly amazes me that you guys like what I writeQuick announcement, I will write another chapter for School Shooter, I just have a lot of ideas for that one so it's gonna take me sometime. Anyways, Vday is coming up (ew I'm sorry I said VDay) I hope this chapter makes the singles (like myself) feel less lonely! 

Today was Valentine's Day aka the day of love. Luckily you have someone to spend it with. Your boyfriend.

You guys had been lifelong best friends and started dating in Fall of last year.

You bought him a heart shaped box with chocolates in it, tiny heart candies with the messages on them, and two teddy bears.

You got in your car and drove to his house. Once you got there, you stop in the parking lot and quietly inhale and exhale, even after all this time, he still gives you butterflies. You got out and walked to his door then rang the doorbell. Bill opened the door a few seconds after and smiled at you. He looks at all the gifts you had for him and started to blush. 

You walk in and seen that he had chicken pasta prepared for you guys, with wine, rose petals, and candles everywhere. There was also chocolate covered strawberries along with some cheesecake. 

You smiled happily. "Hi," you say. 

"Hello my beautiful girlfriend, Happy Valentine's Day." Bill says, kissing your forehead. 

He helps you put all his gifts down, then after you guys walked back to the kitchen to eat dinner. He pulled open your chair for you, "Why thank you." 

He winks at you, "My pleasure." 

You began to eat the pasta and it's amazing, of course because your mans cooked it! 

After dinner, you were now both a little drunk and eating chocolate strawberries, along with more junk food while watching Stranger Things. 

"Hey, thanks for today, I really do appreciate it." you say smiling. 

Bill smiles then he sprays some whip cream from a can, in his mouth. "You're such a classy guy." you say sarcastically. Bill rolls his eyes at you. 

"I know right." he says kissing your cheek. 

"You're the best."

"No way." you say shaking your head. 

"Shut up and kiss me." he says with a mouth full of whip cream.

"Hey babe, who do you think I look more like from Stranger Things, Billy or the Demogorgon?" he asks. 

You take a look at him. "Demogorgan." 

He makes a pretend shocked face. 

He starts smiling like an idiot and says, "Haha you're dating a demogorgon." he taunts in a singing tone. 

"Really? More like an adult-child," you say kissing him. 

After you pull apart he looks at you, just admiring you like art work. 

"I'm sorry, you're just so beautiful." he says. 

You blush and hug him. This romantic goof is your goof. You couldn't have asked for a better Valentine, or Demogorgon..XD

Hey thank you for reading! Sorry it was a little plain, but lately I've been a plain jane and didn't have much ideas for this chapter,  I still hope you guys liked it! <3