School shooter

TRIGGER WARNING

Central high school was currently on lock down because a student inside the school had a gun.

Your anxiety was off the roof as you huddled closer to your classmate who was crouching down with you in the empty class room. That's right. The school news paper staff was the class you and only one other student, Lily Travis, were currently in without a teacher.

Lily knew what to do though, she turned off the lights, locked the door and told you both to crouch down. You could hear footsteps coming down the hall and you covered your mouth. Your phone started to go off, it was an alert showing the school shooter.

The name read Bill Skarsgård. You saw him around school often, he got bullied a lot so now, no wonder we're here. Bill was nice or at least he was nice to you.

"Y/n turn your phone down!!" Lily whispered panicking as the door handle to the classroom started to jiggle, she ran and hid in the tiny closet.

Suddenly someone started to kick the door. You looked around the room quickly for a weapon, you spotted a heavy text book and grabbed it as the door broke down, in walked Bill with a gun.

He smirked. "Sup?" you say nonchalantly.

His expression changed from amusement to confusion.

He points to the gun, "You're not scared?"

"Mm nope" you say holding the text book tightly.

Truth was, you were scared as fuck but also slightly suicidal so what's a girl gonna do?

He walks closer to you, "You all alone in here?" you nod your head.

He checks under desks then walks towards the closet but you step closer and hit him in the head with the text book.

He pins you to the wall angrily. You chuckle and his confusion only grew.

"This is kinda hot." you say nonchalantly.

"I'm here to kill you, do you understand?" Bill asked threateningly. "Yeah okay I get that, however, jokes on you because I wanna die," you say pushing him off you.

"Dying at the hands of a pretty boy like you, seems like a good way to go." you say walking around the classroom.

Bill shakes his head. "You're crazy Y/n Y/l/n" he says.

"Sorry, but last time I checked, who has the gun here?" you ask.

He looks down at the gun embarrassingly.

"I'm looking for Jared Witman" Bill says with an intimidating tone

"Why do you want to kill him? What has he done to you that's so bad that you had to bring a gun to school?" you ask.

"He's a bully, love, ain't that enough?" Bill asks smirking.

"So you can say stuff like that but I'm the crazy one?" you say hysterically.

"Stop wasting my time Y/n who's in the closet?" He asked.

"Nobody." you say. He walks over and opens it but Lily sprays mace in his eyes, you take the chance to hit Bill with the text book over and over again till he's on the floor.

A bunch of students and teachers came rushing in, along with a few police officers. The students stay back as Bill gets arrested.

He looks at you and smiles, "This isn't goodbye Y/n, it's only the beginning." He said as he got carried away.

What the hell did that even mean!?!?

okay soo I'm super happy this story is actually getting some reads, I hope I didn't offend anyone. Umm if you have any recommendations or requests then just let me know! x
Also the reason I went with this idea was because I thought it fit well with most of the characters that Bill plays if that makes any sense?