Trust issues

You and Bill had been dating for almost a year now but were never good with communication. 

He was always getting random phone calls and had to excuse himself. It was like he was hiding something, of course like any jealous paranoid girlfriend, you suspected the possibility of him cheating. So now you're lying on Bill's bed, waiting for him to get out of the shower so you can confront him. 

Bill came out of the bathroom with a white T-shirt and some black pants on, he looked good, really good. No wait y/n, you can't get distracted. Focus. 

"Hi" you say smiling sweetly at Bill. 

"Hello, angel." Bill says kissing your cheek and gets into bed with you. His face was turned to you and he just stared. How could someone like him, possibly wanna stay loyal to me? He was so effortlessly breathtaking, just his presence gave you the butterflies. He makes you weak, not that you really mind. 

"Bill.. have you been texting another girl?" you ask quietly. 

He groans. "Y/n stop, I love you, okay?" he says kissing your forehead and turns away to sleep. 

You thought for a few seconds.. 

"You didn't say no" 

"Y/n I don't wanna do this right now, I'm so tired baby." he sleepily says. 

"It's a simple yes or no answer, please just answer." you say as your voice breaks between each word. 

"No y/n, I haven't been texting any other girls other than Y/n Y/l/n." he says turning around to face you.

"Who have you been calling then?" you ask him. 

"My brother, Y/n he keeps asking for money." 

"Oh..I'm sorry" you say feeling like a crazy girlfriend. 

Thanks to your ex who had cheated on you before, you now have the worst trust issues ever. 

"It's okay, come here baby" 

You scooted towards him and layed into his chest. 

"Go to sleep, let all your worries wash away, I'm not going anywhere" Bill re-assured you. 

You felt secure, thank god you found someone who could put up with you, Bill's a blessing.

Last sentence is facts!!