Bully

I was just reminded of all the old fanfiction I used to write and read and I can't believe I completely missed putting in iconic cliche chapters. Woah also just looked up Bill's height, 6'4?? He would CRUSH me.

Going to school was the worst because you were a sophomore and for some reason, seniors think they're superior enough to pick on you, not just any seniors though, specifically Bill Skarsgård.

He moved to town in the middle of the year and quickly became the "bad boy".

You walked the halls of hell, aka high school and quickly tried speeding past Bill but he already notices you.

"Y/l/n." he says in a stern voice.

You stop and slowly turn around.

"Skarsgård" you say flashing him a kindly fake smile.

"What are you wearing? It's like you're asking to be tormented" he says looking you up and down, then shakes his head chuckling.

"I mean...I am kinky" you say.

"You little freak" he says with disgust.

"You're not wrong." you say shrugging. He shoves you up against the wall and pins your hands to your sides.

"I don't like your dress." Bill says letting go of your wrists but his arms are above your head, trapping you in place. You look down at the black dress you were wearing with a belt around your waist and fishnets under.

He was overreacting, it was barely above your knee.

"Why not? Can't you tell that I dressed just for you." you say sarcastically.

Bill bites the inner of his left cheek and looks at your outfit one more time.

"You're too young to be wearing something like this, it makes you look slutty." he says walking away leaving you speechless.

It's just a dress???

After school...

During your walk home from school, you stopped at a nearby park but someone was there and as you got closer and closer to the park, you're vision came in focus to none other than Bill.

He quickly walked up to you which made you a little scared because you were now alone with him.

"Don't look so scared, I'm not gonna hurt you." he says madly.

"Doesn't sound like it." you say with the same energy back.

"What are you doing here?" you ask and he holds up a bottle of Vodka.

"Why are you drinking?" He runs a hand through his hair, "Family shit."

You nod, "So you think I'm slutty?" you ask yet another question but notice that he doesn't get impatient with you, instead he answers your question.

"No. You just look.."

"Slutty?" you say finishing his sentence.

"Not your age, Y/N, I don't know. Maybe I am overreacting." Bill says taking a drink from his bottle.

"Can I take a drink?" you say pointing to the bottle.

"Why?" he asks.

"There's this guy at school, he's a real jerk, I need it." you say walking over to the swings and he follows.

He puts the bottle down and swings with you.

"He's sorry.."

You get off the swings and grab his bottle, it's still full.

"Bill, are you an alcoholic?" you ask and he nods, "I guess." he says, still on the swings. You walk over to the side walk and smash the bottle against it.

Bill runs over to you quickly and grabs you. "Y/N!" he says angrily.

"That's for bullying me." you say pushing him away.

He looks really mad, like he's gonna kill someone mad.

"What? Are you gonna hit me? Huh?" you say shoving him, he grabs you then kisses you..?

I really liked writing this soooo there's deffo gonna be a part 2, also sorry if there's any spelling mistakes or anything but I'm writing this at 6 AM and haven't been to bed, yolo.