School Shooter Part 3

TRIGGER WARNING AND MENTION OF R*PE

5 years later, the exact day of Bill's release...

You were walking back to your college dorm after getting back from a party with friends, it was nearly 2:00 AM so you hurried into your dorm. 

You definitely did not wanna get kidnapped, you worked really hard and do not have the time for being KidNapPed but since you're an adult now, wouldn't it be adultnapped?

Outside your dorm, before entering, you could see that the lights were already on and assumed that your roommate, Sam, probably already beat you to the dorm. 

You went in and closed the door. 

"How'd you get back so fast? I thought you said you were staying the night at Laura's?" you spoke as you went through your purse, looking for the 20$ that you owed her for taking you out to eat earlier. 

You finally looked up when you noticed she wasn't talking back. 

Standing there was a tall, (quite attractive), person. 

"Oh um uh hey haha, who are you?" you ask confused. 

The stranger smiles at you. "You don't remember me? Ouch, I'm very hurt." he says in a deep voice. 

"I'm sorry?" you say growing curious. "I'm Bill Skarsgård" he says. 

Right then, right there, you remembered the events of high school. 

"Holy fuck" you say backing up as you fumble for pepper spray in your purse. 

"Oh. Hell. No. You better back the FUCK up. I do not spend every day of my life studying just to have it all go to waste for some wanna be Tate Langdon to kill me." you say finally grabbing the pepper spray. 

He held his hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright, calm down. I'm sorry." Bill says annoyed.

"Right, well you tried to kill someone in high school," you say holding the pepper spray up as a weapon. 

"But I didn't sooo.." He argued.  He's kinda cute, that's a lie, he got cuter. But he's like mentally ill so maybe steer clear?? 

"Bill, could you get out of my room?" you ask nicely. 

"Agree to go on a date with me first" He says smiling charmingly. 

You rolled your eyes at him, you're so not falling for it. 

"Tell me why you wanted to kill that guy in high school." you say. 

"Okay. One day my little sister, Riley, went to hangout with him and friends but he used her, he um..he raped my sister." Bill said biting the inside of his cheek. 

"Oh my god-I'm so sorry," you say apologetically.  

"I had a really fucked up way of thinking but the asshole got what he deserved."

"I'm confused, didn't the cops get you before you could do anything?" you ask. 

"Yeah but my brother Alex beat him once our sister told him what had happened." he says running his hand through his hair. 

You could tell that talking about all of this made Bill uncomfortable.

"That guy is still out there having to face no punishment?" you ask madly. 

Bill nodded. 

"I say yes, to that date. First of all, it's extremely scary that you found my dorm room but I want justice for Riley and I say we do something about that dick, Witman." you say determined.

"Who's crazy now?" he asks.

"We're all a little crazy." 

PLEASE READ!!! Hi I'm really really sorry if the r*pe part offends anybody but that's why I put the TW. Anyways your minds can wonder off to whatever else you guys think will happen, this might be the last of school shooter or "it's only the beginning" maybe? btw I appreciate you all very much and I actually feel like I've accomplished something for once with this story, I love you all xoxo ~ gOsSiP GiRL