Long Distance

You and your boyfriend, Bill, had been dating for a year now and it was finally time to meet. 

You drove to the airport excitedly. Once you got there you called Bill. 

"Hey, where are you?" you ask. 

"Behind you" Bill says excitedly. 

You turned around to see an old man who looked in his mid 40's. 

"What the fu-" you started  but then the old man walked away and behind him was indeed, Bill, laughing. 

He looked so perfect standing there, even more handsome than his pictures. His smile, his eyes. He's such a dream boat, and that dream boat is yours. 

"I hate you," you say hanging up and run over to him. 

You wrapped your legs around his waist and put your hands around his neck. 

"Hi, baby." Bill says rubbing your back.

"Hi!" you chirp out then bury your head in his neck. 

Bill gently grabbed your cheeks and smiled, "you're so cute" he says kissing you. 

He put you down and you guys walk out to your car. 

"So I'm thinking we get Chinese food or are you thinking pizza?" you ask him and he chuckles. 

"Whatever you want, weirdo" he says smiling and you stick your tongue out at him. 

"Chinese food but let's order take out at the hotel."  He nods in agreement.

You arrive to the hotel and go to the hotel room that you guys were staying at for the weekend. Once you settled in, you called a Chinese food delivery place and waited for food. 

Right now you were currently sitting down watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. "This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, HALLOWEEN!!" you and Bill sang together. He smiled and pecked your lips. 

"After a year, we're finally here" you said happily. "I was scared you might've been a 40 year old man" you admit and Bill laughs. 

"Well I'm glad I'm not" he says laughing and you laugh too. 

Soon your Chinese food arrives and you guys began to eat. You tried to teach Bill how to use chopsticks but eventually he gave up and just used a fork. After that you guys watched some scary movies together and talked some more, then the night was slowly coming to an end. 

You layed there in his arms talking.

"What a great day" you say happily. 

"I couldn't have asked for better" Bill says kissing you forehead. 

"Hey y/n?" he says. 

"Yes?" you ask. 

"I knew we'd make it, and look it was all worth it too because now here we are, together." he says and you smile. 

"You'll always be worth the wait." 

hey guys sorry if it's lame aha but anyways I hope you liked!