I love you

hey guess who got a random burst of inspiration and motivation? me. so let's get into the fanfic.

You walked into the venue and sat down in your seats, Bill got front row!

Maybe Harry will make eye contact with you and you'll fall in love like in the Wattpad books... Oh wait. Bill. Right.. Bill you're loving boyfriend who you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.

"I'm so excited! I never got to see One Direction in concert so this is like the closest that I'll ever get" you say to Bill.

"Harry's so amazing and it's such an honor just to see him live and basically breathe the same air as him!" Bill says mocking you.

You roll your eyes. "Whatever, it IS an honor to breathe the same air as him" you say excitedly.

You guys waited a little bit for the opening acts and then Harry came on. You began screaming like a crazy physco maniac fangirl to the point where Bill had to cover your mouth.

During the show, Harry sang Story Of My Life.

You were a butt load of emotions but looked over to your boyfriend and hugged him.

"Thank you so much for this" you say hugging him tightly.

Bill smiles and you guys pulled apart.

"Of course, I love you." he says loud and clear.

Your heart began to beat faster and the concert around you stopped, it was like it was just you and Bill in the arena+ Harry singing.

That was the first "I love you" of your relationship.

Harry was singing Zayn's solo in SOML and began to speak.

"Hey! What's goin on over here?" Harry shouted. You looked up at Harry and he was pointing to you guys.

"I said I love her!" Bill shouts loudly.

"Well aren't you gonna say it back?" Harry asks as his accent boomed through the arena.

You nod and turn to Bill.

"I love you too!" you say smiling and he pulled you in by your waist for a kiss.

"I think she said it back?" Harry's accent beamed through the arena.

First concert couldn't have been more perfect.

"I can't believe you said that in front of Harry.." you say jokingly to Bill.

Bill rolls his eyes. "I know, no matter what you'll always love me more!" he says smiling.

That was...semi debatable.

hey guys, gals, non binary pals, sorry if this was a little lame. hope you liked it though!