Starstruck

Confession: I watched a few episodes of Hemlock Grove but I really got "obsessed" with Bill when I watched IT but I finished Hemlock Grove and wow. I ship Roman and Peter woopssss

You were at an IT convention waiting in line to meet Bill. His line wasn't long compared to Finn, Sophia, Jack, and Wyatt's. There was only a small amount of people in Bill's line so you were soon able to meet him. Once you got up to the table you waved to him.

"Hi, I'm Y/n." you say kindly.

"I'm Bill." he says smiling.

"Wow really? I didn't know" you say sarcastically, making him chuckle.

"Sorry anyways could you sign my Roman Godfrey poster?" you ask and he nods, "Of course."

He grabs the marker that was lying on the table and signs your poster. You set your hands down on the table, on your poster.

"Why's your line so short?" you ask curiously.

"I dunno, I guess people are more interested in meeting the loser's club then meeting Pennywise." he says.

"Well I'm a big fan of you. Is it okay if I say that I love you?"

"Y/n, was it?" he asks and you nod.

"Right. Y/N, I love you and thank you for your support." he says smiling charmingly then winks at you.

"Wow um you're even hotter in person" you say nervously chuckling.

He smiles and looks you up and down, "Sheeit, look at you."

Your eyes go wide and you smile, then try calming down. He's just a totally normal hot person who could get it.

"Sheeit, you got me starstruck." you say feeling embarrassed.

He picks your hand up from the table, holding it in his much bigger hand then looks up at you and kisses your hand.

"I hope you know I'm never washing this hand again." you say laughing and Bill chuckles.

"Would you hurry up?" A girl behind you yells and Bill's manager walks towards you but Bill stops him.

"We're having a conversation" Bill says intensely.

His manager nods understandingly. "I should be going now, it was nice meeting you!" you say grabbing the poster and walk off happily to the other line.

You look at the poster and see his signature then there's a little number under his name. His number?