PROLOGUE

Taylah & Isabella have been best friends since they were 5, But when they both leave Australia to move to different countries, their friendship fades away and they barely speak.

Within a few years they both make new best friends & almost forget about each other. Taylah became best friends with her next neighbour Niall Horan, in the little town of Mullingar in Ireland. No one could separate them... Ever since she moved there, she never wanted to leave. They both grew feelings for each other and never spoke about it until now.

As for Isabella she had to move to London for her mum’s new job. She had a hard time at school and felt like she never fit in anywhere. There were only two people she could call friends – Harry and Elizabeth (Lizzy). They were always together and even though Izzy didn’t like Harry like ‘that’ she thought Lizzy and Harry would end up together. She obviously paid no attention to her surrounding and she was going to be in for a BIG surprise soon.

Harry & Niall both go onto X Factor, the girls don’t see them for 12 months. But let’s just go back a bit too when Harry & Niall tell Isabella and Taylah they were going on X Factor. We start in Mullingar with Niall and Taylah, about 2 weeks before they audition.