□ Dreaming in the rain □

Jimin's pov:

The light was blinding my eyes. It was my time to achieve what I was aspiring for so many years. I was about to fullfil any little dream I had when I was still a kid. I was ready to follow the star that led to what happiness was. That big stage was waiting for me, for at least a decade. My feet carefully stepped on the cold wooden floor, screaming for action and affection.

My eyes focused on the stairs that led me to the place that I am. It was like I was glued, maybe pinned on the floor ready to glimmer in a summertime dream. Everyone on the crowd didn't make me nervous. How can I be nervous? This is me! Park Jimin! This is who I am and I finally can howl my name in frustration, pain, happiness, maybe anger but mostly excitment.

 How can I be nervous? This is me! Park Jimin! This is who I am and I finally can howl my name in frustration, pain, happiness, maybe anger but mostly excitment

A flame of passion lives within my heart, making me exhale and inhale in the image of the audience. They all came so I could fullfil what some people believed I couldn't. But here I am! Revealing what I love. And I love dancing more than I love myself, probably because of that flame, burning down my innerself, like a candle.

Suddenly, I heard that sweet, melancholic music that was pulling me like a puppet on a string. I couldn't contain my feelings from turning into movements. It was a way to show that I am still alive and free. I could still exhale the oxygen and breath.

Every movement was full of poetry. I advanced, retreated, pirouetted, my arms waving from side to side above my heads, my head swaying, their garments fluttering, the fabrics on my airy clothes hiding my features, yet seeming to show glimpses of dark, flashing all the eyes beyond.

It was my dream come true. I was feeling the air, moving me like I gained wings. I could fly along with the wind. I opened my eyes ready to do my last move and the world could clap for me. But then I heard a loud noise piercing through my head. It was almost aching my heart. Bam bam bam! that noice was getting sharper and heavier. I covered my ears.

"Jimin! Open the door now! Why did you lock?" I shook my head and everything suddenly disappered in an instant. That moment was falling apart into a million pieces of broken glass. The crowd was gone along with the stage and that beautiful music. I look at my surroundings. I was daydreaming again. I am in my room.

I looked down to see that the dance shoes were still on my feet. I took them off with the speed of light. I couldn't let them now. Her sharp voice was still screaming out to me. I hid them on my school bag praying to god to conceal what I was really doing.

With slow movements my feet started walking towards the door. The imagination I had ended sharply making me feel mournful. My hand carefully touched the golden handle and pushed it down while the other one landed on the key, twisting it around.

The door for my bad luck was now ajar, until my mom invaded into the room seeing me all messy. My hair was really scruffy and my clothes completly creased. I bet my eyes were sparkly, even a little glassy because of the fire I put into my heart and then had to get out of this dream so fast.