□ Opening up □

Jimin's pov:

It was almost the end of our rehearsal for today. The only thing I could perceive was our charismatic and gregarious teacher.

She retorted "5,6,7,8" so we could restart the moves she taught us and Jin that used to be silenced a minute ago whispered something in my ear.

"You are such a good ballerina!" He insulted me but we both tried to restrain the sudden urge to burst out in hysterical laughter. "Not better than you! I am captivated by your grace!" I continued the joke and we just could not contain ourselves.

Teacher aborted the lesson with a snap of her neck towards us. Oh no! Thanks Jin...

"I would ask the reason behind your almost dying laughter but you are lucky the lesson just ended!" Kath reassured us and we looked at each other briefly.

Kath adjourned probably meeting with the other teachers and left us alone. I concisely gleamed towards Rain and she started stepping with finely steps closer to us.

"You were laughing again!" She almost scolded us and I slowly seized her tiny hand, bringing her in my arms. She was shook at first. "We are sorry!" I started acting cute but she literally tapped my forehead and pushed me back.

"Pabo!" She giggled. That giggle! That smile. A faint one showing warmth although she almost hit me back then! 

"Yo guys! How are you doing with your projects?"Jungkook asked every single person enclosed in the walls of the room.

Yoongi looked at Jisoo, his partner before answering. "We are good, I think" He tentatively declared. "We still have two days!" I said glaring at Jimin with confidence.

"Yes but it's so soon! We are ready as well!" Jin felt better to actually admit he is ready. "Oh!"  She said with an innocent gleam combined with the colour of her eyes and I giggled.

I commended walking towards my back and gathering my things quite ambitious today.

I was so absent minded until I saw a dark shadow right next to me. I was fretted at the moment because of the anxiety.

I felt his hand playfully patting my back. What's this? What is he doing? "So Jimin what are you going to do know?Do you have any plans?" His question had coherent but no one could understand.

They all believed it was an ordinary question. Well I am stressing out because of this ordinary question!

"I have plans!" I said zipping my bag and wearing it on my back.

I was looking guilty. I was so sure about that! I am hella guilty!

"Oh where?"

Okay! He really is putting me on that awkward spot right now where the rest of the guys plus Y/n are staring at me for an answer.