□ Big decision □

Jimin's pov:

The raspy voice of our irritating teacher made me want to whisper so brief, concise and barely audible. She was that kinda of a teacher, that had her hair in a bun, was wearing the most modest glasses you could ever think of and for some weird reason holding a ruler.

I mean we live in the 21th century. Who acts like that? She was so strict that we had to communicate with our brains if we didnt wanna be heard. I decided to take my risk though.

"And I danced in front of the whole freaking studio!" I showed him how enthusiastic I was and he smiled In disbelief

"And I danced in front of the whole freaking studio!" I showed him how enthusiastic I was and he smiled In disbelief.  "No way!" He said unconvinced. I nodded and tried to reassure him about everything.

"Dude! I am so proud of you!" He whispered back to me. My smile was so bright and the two edges of my lips so far apart from each other. It was like that smile was one with my face. I could keep smiling in the thought of last night.

About the way she was looking at me while dancing. The exact same way I was staring at her when she danced in the rain. My dream started yesterday and I couldn't be more happier.

"And what are you going to do now!" He came closer to my ear and the teacher snapped her head so quickly to see who is talking. "All I hear is blah blah blah and I dont like it! Be quiet all of you!" She said to the whole class and we tried to keep our laughter in.

My lips got pressed together in a wild attempt to stay close and not get isolated in an eternal laughter. My eyes closed. Thank god she wasnt looking at us at this moment.

When she was busy writing on the white board again I turned to him. "They told me that if I wanna attend the studio I should call them!" I hissed in between my teeth so briefly and quietly.

"Okay! When are you going to call?" He was so sure that I was going to do it but I still had my doubts. Following my dream and die or not following my dream which means eternal depression and live working at the company where anxiety knocks on your door?

"I dont know if I should call! But all I am thinking about is her!" I sighed placing both of my hands on the wooden table. "I thought we were talking about your dream!" He witty answered.

"She is a part of it!" I bumped my head on the table this time, without thinking of the sound it would probably do. The whole class turned to look at the foolish boy bumping his head down sharply and heavily.

The teacher crossed her hands, still holding that long ruler. "Mr Park I think it would be really polite of you if you wont bump your head on the desk in the middle of my class! Cause I find it really tempting, calling your parents!" No no no! Not my parents.

"I am really sorry Mrs. It wont happen again! I reassure you!" Namjoon pressed his lips in an attempt not to laugh with my childish answer and the spotlight stopped being on me.

"Attend the studio! You will regret it if you dont!" Namjoon whispered. I met his blue ocean eyes vibing confidence and assurance. Should I call?

Home: