□ You need to come back □

Jimin's pov:

The next day:

The next morning was not as refreshing as the other ones. It was dull, grey and sincerely unimportant. My body wasn't fully cooporating as I was trying to get up. I was weak... weak and jaded. 

I was feeling so unintrested in life

I was feeling so unintrested in life. But I knew.. I had to get up, get dressed and be the perfect son for my parents to be proud of. So that's what I did... I wore random clothes that I found on my woredrob, I brushed my teeth without even looking at my reflection in the mirror and grabbed my bag so I could go to school.

As I walked out I gazed at Carl walking up the stairway like he was headed to meet my room to greet me. "Oh Hi sir!" He said along with some hand gestures that made me notice his freshly cleaned white gloves.

"Hi Carl... How are you?" I asked suddenly finding a small intrest in life. I feel like I am neglecting him lately. Because of the studio and everything my mind has been off from my previous reality where Carl happened to be my friend. 

"I am okay Sir.. I just wanted to inform you... Your breakfast is ready... Your parents are already in the dining room!" He casually trailled off and I nodded imagining both of my parents eating like every ordinary day.

Ans indeed, As soon as I met the dining room I spotted them sitting on their ordinary chairs, consuming their breakfast until Mother glared at me.

"Jimin, Good morning." She announced my name and my father had the chance to notice me consequently. I faked a smile like I was delighted because of the new day. "Good morning... I won't be eating breakfast.. I dont wanna be late for school!" I take some steps closer, and pass by the table so I will go to the next room

"Then You should wake up earlier" Dad hissed, gritting his teeth but not even turning his face to spare me a glance. That made my heart crumble even more. 

"Y-you are right Dad! I will... I will improve!" I almost promised exitting the room and grabbing my umbrella from a bucket right next to the door. 

I storm out staring at my neighbourhoud street as the air was ready to lift me up. It's very windy exactly like my mood today. I honestly feel distressed, sorrowful and sore.

I was definetely not going to school today except if I wanna break down in tears in front of everyone... That would not be so hot... 

I closed my eyes and let my heart lead me to the place I wanna go. Without even realizing it I was at the public square. The place I met her and everything turned upside down in my life.

 The place I met her and everything turned upside down in my life