□ Proud of us □

Yoongi's pov:

What is that brewed feeling enclosing my heart like a silky veil. Staring at the depressed souls all around me was making something in me aching... Is that...

Guilt?

When I happened to call his parents I didn't want them to send him away! Just reprimand him a little and force him to quit the studio. I thought he could still be friends with the guys... just not dancing!

Am I malicious for acting so carelessly towards Jimin? My actions... destroyed his life! Why do I care!? God, Yoongi stop caring right now! I forbit you to care! STOP! Why am I not stopping?

I am not stopping! Why? I should feel revieleved and cheerful! I get to do the protagonist! I am gonna be the lead! All the spotlights will be showing ME! Why am I not contained with that? This feeling inside of me is shit.

Instead of throwing a party cause Jimin is out of the picture I am thinking about him. Aishhhh! Why is this happening to me? 

Y/n was breaking down in tears and Hoseok seized her and placed her into his hug... I feel terrible. I can't believe that my heart is capable of feeling all these feelings.

Then I looked at Jungkook. His eyes full with tears and a regretting glimse in his eyes. Slowly he approached me sniffing heavily.

"Yoongi... What have we done!" Jungkook whispered in a wobbly voice. I looked down in guilt. God damn! I knew it was guilt!

"Shut up! We didn't do anything!" I whispered back trying to deny the harsh reality

"Shut up! We didn't do anything!" I whispered back trying to deny the harsh reality. If I won't say it  out loud it will mean nothing and everything will be okay again!

"You know That's not the truth!" He said a little louder and I hushed him before spitting everything out. At the exact same moment Kath walked in with the smile.

"Hi guys!" She cheerfully retorted but no one had the courage to respond. "Wait! What happened? Why are you all like this?" She said and a sob escaped Y/n's lips. 

"Jimin left the studio!" Hoseok managed to retort but not with ease. His heart was slightly breaking... Suddenly I felt like my eyes were about to turn watery. No no no Yoongi.

"Why?" She said quite shocked. Everyone is shocked. It all happened because of how stupid I am. Jungkook is right! What have I done?

"He is leaving! He gave us that letter!" Jin answered and gave her the letter. She seized the paper carefully and her eyes landed on it. After reading it she was about to tear up.

"No! That's so bad!" She said unwilling to believe what she just read. "Guys.. Let's all pray that Jimin will be okay and be happy wherever he goes! He is still a family to us and we will never forget him... Right?" She said with tears in her eyes and everybody started crying.

"And now... As for the play that will take place in two days... Um.. Yoongi can take his place! Yoongi is that cool with you?" She asked wiping her teardrops.