□ Just pain □

Jimin's pov:

It is a beautidul day... Basically it's raining but whatever. I like rainy days so the day is literally simmering and I don't care.

I gathered my things and secretly headed out of the house. I think mother is not even here to be honest but I need to be sneaky.

I an already a little late cause my current situation does not allow me to be punctual. That's not even an excuse cause they do all know my circumstances.

I reached the studio after 10 minutes and gazed at the watch on my wrist. Okay, I am late about 10 minutes.... Perfect!

I walked in, going up the stairway and entering the same old lobby. Kath was talking with a girl behind the counter and waved at me. I smiled and waved back, then launching off like a rocket I was about to find my class.

Finally.. I am gonna see Rain today! I held the silver handle and took a big breath. I swung the door open with a big smile, bigger than usual and saw all my friends.

"Hi guys!" I said but they were all speechless, glaring at me like I am a ghost. Y/n's eyes were swollen. Was she crying? I look at Hoseok's alerting glare.

Okay something is really bad!

My eyes met Yoongi who happened to be really happy for such a shallow atmosphere at the moment. Jungkook had that poker face he always has and Jin was looking at me perplexed.

"What happened?" I dared to ask really eager. Why are they all are like that? And Why Yoongi's smile is so wide? It's creepy.

 Why are they all are like that? And Why Yoongi's smile is so wide? It's creepy

Then I spotted some papers on Y/n's hands. I took a few steps closer and Y/n gave me permission to take a glimpse. I saw a picture on the top left. Wait... That's me... I lowered my gaze to look at Y/n's eyes. She was feeling threatened.

"Who are you?" Her wobbly voice made my heart break into a billion pieces. I looked at Yoongi, bewildered. I can not believe this, okay?

"Y/n let me explain!" I pleaded for a chance but she slightly pushed me and started running. And now instead of hurt she must be mad.

"Wait... Y/n... I am so sorry guys.. I am!" I quickly said and started running out of the class in the main hallway. I passed by the counter without even stopping. I heard Kath's voice but that didn't stop me from exiting the studio.

As soon as I got out I saw that gloomy sky and raindrops falling onto me uncontrollably. I ignored it and ran behind the girl.

After a while I noticed her just walking in the rain. She thought I was not following her. She seemed to chill tenderly touching small leaves from bushes and walking ahead.

 She seemed to chill tenderly touching small leaves from bushes and walking ahead