□ Right Concept □

Jimin's pov:

Music fills the air without effort, like the waves filling holes in beach sand; the sound rushing in and around every person in the room usually. Some react to the beat, others continue in chatter, but always it speaks to them in some manner.

But now I am just with her.

A lively tempo can lift her, elevate the spirit, or move her to dance, whilst a slow one can relax the mood. Before the notes filled the air they use to say that every person is an island but if she is an island let her be my island.

Mine! Nobody's else! I want her to belong to me and only me! I am staring in her eyes and it feels like i am reborn. I forget about my past, or my problems... my fears and insecurities and I wanna make her feel the half of the happinses she makes me feel everyday that passes us.

She was looking at the blindfold on my hand perplexed. I do not blame her. I could not blame her for a single thing cause she is perfect!

"Can I put it on you this time!" I asked and caught her off guard at first. She just couldn't undrestand but her eyes showed confidence after that. "Of course!" Her smile spreads peace to my mind.

We both giggled uncontrollably and I started wrapping it around her eyes. Everything was so meaningful at the time. With the rain falling from the sky we both lifted our heads to see it but Y/n couldnt because of the blindfold. I looked at her face looking at the sky. I giggle.

"You can't see pabo!" My voice was so warm and soft for the first time in my whole life time. She slowly lowered her gaze with her face directed to me.That smile made me stare at her lips this time.

I didn't think of it for too long

I didn't think of it for too long. Firstly I looked at her beautiful lips, then wonder about their taste, and cupped her face after that.

I could not hold back. I slowly brushed my lips against hers. time stopped when our lips met, but the flutter only intensified. My heart pounded in my chest as my knees got weaker.

I was craving for this moment, longing to place my lips into hers with friction. I could only focus on how soft I felt against her mouth, how addictively I invaded all her senses. I was not sure if it was a dream or reality but still there was raw emotion in the way my fingers curled around her while raindrops were falling on top of our heads.

Every breath I took smelled like jasmine and for the first time since I'd known myself, I didn't feel shy. If anything, the warm feeling of her breath, although destabilizing, was inviting.

I tugged her closer to my body and opened my mouth deepening the kiss. She slid her hands around my neck this time, pulling me closer as well. I felt wanted! I pulled her in, claiming her mouth again, hungry and intense, until her knees gave in.

She is mine! My fingers started exploring the back of her waist, electrifying my ownself when I found some skin. I can not explain the passion our relationship hold somewhere deep.