□ Got a secret □

Jimin's pov: 

I was closed inside my room traveling in my imagination which I happen to call Y/n. Yes, She lives in my imagination everyday from the moment I spotted her dancng in the rain.

From the first moment until now she is literally the main factor I am being so active.

After our first kiss I still feel like I have her taste on my lips. I touched my lips as a reminder and tried to hide my smile but failed. I cherish every little moment.

I could not get it out of my mind no matter how hard I try.

I miss her right now. I want her... She can captivate me like no one else. Like... no one else!!!!!!!!!!! I can find wings with just the thought of her. 

Right when I was smiling thinking about Rain my phone started beeping lterally vibrating on my desk, startling me. Gosh! I noticed that it was not going to stop and let me think again so I gave up and approached it.

 Gosh! I noticed that it was not going to stop and let me think again so I gave up and approached it

"Namjoon?" I said surprised when I spotted my best friend's name wtitten on my lock screen.

I picked it up.

"Dude!" He said right away and I rolled my eyes. "You know you could say a Hi or.. a hello.. or maybe w-" I started trailing down but he interrupted me.

"Shut up!" I widened my eyes at his rude ass. "That's offensive!" I continued complaining cause he interrupted me from thinking abut HER! Am I sounding like a maniac? Probably yes!

"I need to see you!' He admitted and I scoffed. "I will send you a picture of me then! You could stare at me all day long!" I sarcastically said.

"I am serious! We need to talk Jimin!" He confessed and I sighed. "Aghhhh! Milkshakes?" I proposed hoping he could say no and we could talk like that. 

"Sure!"

Dammit!

I said goodbye to my friend so I could get dressed and reach the diner we are hanging with him so we can talk.

...

"So what happened that I had to get dressed and stop thinking about Rain and had to come here!" I complained and he drunk a sip of his vanilla milkshake.

He is getting on my nerves although I love him so much.

"I met your mom yesterday!" I gulped when he said the word mom. It makes me so nervous. And that made me choke on my drink.

"And what happened?" I was literally biting my nails. What if she knows! I was supposed to be with Namjoon yesterday!

I am in so much troubleeee!

"She told me that you were supposed to be in my house? For a project?" I freaked out. Okay thats bad! But If she knew... Wouldn't she kill me this morning? She didn't say anything! The truth is that I havent seen her that much today.