□ The ankle pt2 □

Jimin's pov:

The humidity was hardly evaporating from the foggy window of the classroom. I was sitting down right next to the girl, meditating in light thoughts.

A cold breeze brushed through my skin in result of getting goosebumps. That beautiful smell of rain falling was encircling my nostrils, inebriating my soul.

I couldn't get enough. All I wanted was to dive in into eternity. The breeze was blowing her beautiful hair back. Some of it to be more specific cause she had it on a messy bun.

"Jimin, are you okay?" She distracted me. Yes! I was staring at the girl, pretty as a picture, sweet like a lollipop. I abruptly nodded with a small smirk before turning my head away.

Kath told us that we are off for today and Rain hazards to get up by herself. I immediately got up and held her closer to me not letting her attempt to fall.

"Hey, I c-!" She retorted but I cut her off right away. "You can't! And I am going to take you to the hospital!" I announced, not leaving the choice for her to decline.

"Okay okay! So are we gonna go with a bus or what? We both dont own a car!" She smartly asked, putting me into some deep thinking!

Right!

I dont have a car! How the freak am I going to advance us forward without a vehicle. She will be tired on a piggyback.

"Did you say the word car!?" We both heard a husky voice coming from behind my back. I carefully spotted with the corner of my eye the mysterious guy and then dared to turn.

 I carefully spotted with the corner of my eye the mysterious guy and then dared to turn

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Um Yes!?" I hesitantly whispered. It's literally the first time that he speaks to me. He doesnt even answer to some of my questions so it's quite bizarre.

"So why do you need a car?" He casually asked me and I looked at Y/n. She was speaking to me with her eyes not to tell. I had to!

"I want to take Y/n to the hospital but I dont have a vehicle!" I explained while moving my hand. He didnt seem to smile nor having an expression.

He just nodded. "Do you want me to take you?" He asked us and we both turned to look at each other. She was ready to answer for me.

"N-"

"Of course we want to!" I luckily anticipated.

Y/n looked at me shocked. Ha! I won Rain! Taehyung gave us a suspicious look at first and I swallowed hard. "Okay! Let's go then!" He proposed and I held Rain from her waist.

He led the way out until we were right outside the car. I was barely able to touch the handle but I forced myself with her in my arms.

I let her get in first and took the next seat. I could smell the smoke travelling around the car. Suddenly the beautiful smell o the lightly dripping rain disappeared.