□ The ankle □

Jimin's pov:

I made my way into the studio like a scaredy cat. Step by step until I met the door of my class. I was slowly freaking out. Every piece of my body was hollowing for help. What if Yoongi saw me this morning? What if he told the others?

I was not really good at hiding myself although Namjoon has a pretty muscular body to hide me. My eyes dropped at the boys. Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi.

My gaze dropped to the boy looking suspiciously at my direction. He caught me staring. Oh no! I messed it up once again. God please reassure me somehow?

How can I even know if he saw me or not. The only way to assure this is to find strength and approach the guys. It is a simple task but I make it look so puzzled.

"Hey Jimin!" Jin yells my name with a wave of his hand towards me. I emulated his latest action waving my hand and fixing the strap of my bag.

"Hey guys!" I finally walked until my tracks stop right next to Taehyung. The group was composed of Yoongi and Jungkook in a circle along with Jin and Tae.

The mysterious boy, Taehyung, just spared me a glance really uninterested but what should I do. Right now I an dealing with some certain situations and I dont know what's consequent.

I really wish I could build a bond with Tae but I prefer not getting killed by anyone else in this studio. "Are you okay?"Jin quires to know and I nod in awkwardness.

"Yep dude! Thanks for asking!" I tried not to draw all the attention to me but I took a step and stumbled on my feet resulting everyone's head snapping at my direction.

Perfect Jimin!

Jin grabbed me so I didnt actually met the ground but the noise was enough to alert every human being in this room. "Thanks!" I said and tried to distance myself. "I am gonna wear my shoes!" I said.

When I was already far from the circle I slowly sweeped the floor when I sat down unzipping my bag. I took at my pointes shoes and attempt to take off my converse high.

I felt a hand slowly caressing my shoulder as a Male figure made his way to the ground right next to me. At first my eyes didn't recognize him but after that they landed on his face.

 At first my eyes didn't recognize him but after that they landed on his face

"Are you sure you are okay?" Jin asked in worried feelings. How am I supposed to tell him why I am so on the edge today? I cant lie to him as well. He is so prudent and Quick-witted.

I smiled scratching the skin of my neck really awkward. "It's just that I am a little tired! Exhausted to be honest" I smoothly lied acting like I really am tired when I literally did nothing all day.

"And you came to dance!? Dude good luck!" He made fun and we both laughed. His fist bro punched my shoulder and I giggled.

"So you are intrested in Y/n?" He announced and my eyes went wide. "How do you know?" I asked surprised. I never said that to anyone.